ATAG_Pattle

Guncam footage - IL-2 Sturmovik Desert Wings Tobruk

Beta tester and popular video creator, JorgeHFJ's outstanding new Desert Wings Tobruk gun cam footage video.

This is some of the best flight sim gun cam footage ever produced!

Incredible work Jorge :salute:

Let us know your thoughts!

Pre Order your copy of IL-2 Sturmovik at the IL-2 Official Web Store

The battle begins August 6, 2020!!

Cheers,

Pattle

• Like 14
  • Upvote 2

Pretty cool.  Looks like actual guncam footage.  People have created footage like this before, but this looks very convincing.  Must have taken some pretty skillful video editing and effects work to make it look so authentic.  

For those who haven't watched, it's a short vid less than five minutes but it's a nice way to wash down a coffee and admire the skillful work of the author.  Pattle is this yours?  If so, nice work sir!  How long did that take you to edit and create?  I don't know much about video creation and adding effects, but you managed to make it look very real.   Thanks for the treat!

• Like 2

Strikingly real.

It's funny to me that because I grew up watching gun cam videos, this video looks more "real" to me than the ultra graphics we see in the sim.

Loved it. Thanks for posting.

• Like 1

Hi Beazil,

I take not credit. JorgeHFJ, one of our Beta testers, and Youtube creators produced this.  He spends a lot of time in perfecting the look in post production.

As you say, people should grab a drink of choice and enjoy five minutes of cool footage. And try it with no sound. Adds another layer of realism. :0

Wow! Very close to real footage. Excellent work!

• Like 1

On 7/31/2020 at 6:31 PM, ATAG_Pattle said:

Hi Beazil,

I take not credit. JorgeHFJ, one of our Beta testers, and Youtube creators produced this.  He spends a lot of time in perfecting the look in post production.

As you say, people should grab a drink of choice and enjoy five minutes of cool footage. And try it with no sound. Adds another layer of realism. :0

Yes! Also try it at 240p and .75 playback speed, or even .5.... is just like the real thing.. id love to be able to do this...so cool!

• Like 1