Jason_Williams

Desert Wings - Tobruk Message from Jason

Posted (edited)

Thanks Jason for helping to orchestrate this opportunity for TFS and to 1C for allowing access to the Source code. Hopefully this is profitable and future additions can be added to this great flight sim.

Edit: Did not see a big announcement for Gambit21's 'Hell Hawks Over the Bulge' but I bought it!!! This needs a Big announcement post Jason. This one should be a good one in the Jug.

S!Blade<><

Edited by BladeMeister
  • Upvote 3

Posted (edited)

Now I’m a Desert Rat-pre-ordered this Ack-Emma!

f4ce246e6ea625c60a1ad78e6f493ee9.jpg

Edited by Blitzen
add photo
  • Like 2

Looks great - too bad it doesn't support VR yet.  Been waiting for decades for a good North Africa sim, so I went ahead and pre-ordered anyway - hopefully if they get enough sales they will have the time and money available to eventually add VR support.  Fortunately there's plenty of VR-enabled content available in IL-GB to keep me busy until that day comes.

• Upvote 4

It´s an amazing project that i want to get some day, I only wish that this amazing project includes VR support some day as Clifts of Dover.

-S-

• Upvote 2

Got my copy this morning. It sure looks great. Kudos to you Jason and TF making this happen.

Super hyped for this amazing addition, we've waited a long time and now the wait is almost over!

20 minutes ago, =VARP=Ribbon said:

I'm 100% in when they add VR support!

You buying now means you get VR sooner.

• Upvote 2

Just pre-ordered!

Been dying for some MTO action, and the projects been looking beautiful, can't wait for the release.

I’m in, well done Team Fusion!

As a long-time CloD pilot thank you Jason for the support you and 1C have given to the CloD community. Team Fusion could not have done this without you. I have bought my copy and am so excited to get in the air above africa.

• Upvote 2

Posted (edited)

So did I : ) Can't wait to put my hands on it. 

Edited by 310_cibule

Pre-ordered and can't wait to fly it!... Tomahawk will be my first flight.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ATAG_Flare said:

As a long-time CloD pilot thank you Jason for the support you and 1C have given to the CloD community. Team Fusion could not have done this without you. I have bought my copy and am so excited to get in the air above africa.

Ditto- Thanks Jason..Too bad tho - i don't get another little golden thingy under my pic  with "DWT "or something on it...sigh...😏

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Blitzen said:

Ditto- Thanks Jason..Too bad tho - i don't get another little golden thingy under my pic  with "DWT "or something on it...sigh...😏

You get any more down there you start to look like Field Marshal Zhukov.

• Haha 1

They already have my money. 👍

6 minutes ago, RedKestrel said:

You get any more down there you start to look like Field Marshal Zhukov.

and get two posts per page

Ok,  just bought it! 

DAMN!  Where is my bloody TrackIr?

now i’m “Patiently” waitin’ for VR support...

• Upvote 1

I'll add my two cents about Team Fusion also. They did a truly incredible job resurrecting CloD from the state it was left in, even more amazing since they didn't have the source code for a long time. This has been an epic task, but it promises to be well worth the wait. 

Bravo to Team Fusion!

• Upvote 1

Bought.  I've wanted North Africa forever, and now it's here!

Ahem, for the next instalment of tank crew, might I humbly suggest a collaboration?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SARFlytitus said:

Ok,  just bought it! 

DAMN!  Where is my bloody TrackIr?

now i’m “Patiently” waitin’ for VR support...

+1.

In, now waiting for the 6th.  Good to see the money going to TF:salute:

Posted (edited)

Bought and already activated on Steam. My Track IR is up and running again after 2 years in the stash because I moved to VR back then. 

At first my flying was incredible clumsy as if I hadn't been flying for endless years with Track IR. But after some time I've got used to it once again. 

No way I could "5.0" aka Desert Wings pass by. After all those years I'm extremely curious! 

Cudos to TF! YOU DID IT! HURRA! 

Edited by Blooddawn1942

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, ZachariasX said:

You buying now means you get VR sooner.

Not that rich i can spend 70$ at the moment on a game i don't play but TF have my moral support same as 1C devs, these guys are working hard and i respect that😎

Edited by =VARP=Ribbon
  • Like 1

Just bought!  Looking forward to the release!  Been waiting for North Africa for a long time. Thanks a million Team Fusion, I will always support you guys and congrats!!!!  :salute:

Is the preorder discount also going to be available on Steam?  CloD runs a bit poorly  for on my computer and I may need to take advantage of a return policy in case it isn’t playable for me.  

47 minutes ago, Feathered_IV said:

Is the preorder discount also going to be available on Steam?  CloD runs a bit poorly  for on my computer and I may need to take advantage of a return policy in case it isn’t playable for me.  

I believe they said the discount will stick around for the first week after release. So you could not buy it right away, wait for the free update to CloD blitz assuming you already own that to test the performane of the 5.0 update, and then buy Desert Wings if it goes well.

• Like 1