ATAG_Pattle

Pre Orders now available!!

Hi All,

Pre Orders for IL-2 Sturmovik Desert Wings Tobruk are now available.  IL-2 Official Web Store

Let us know what the first aircraft you will fly on release day!

Tomahawk for me. 🙂

Cheers,

Pattle 

PRE ORDER TODAY.png

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Your fault, all your enthusiastic posts over the last year were simply too tempting!,

I hope all the work you guys done prove to be rewarding enough for either devs and gamers ...

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

I have just bought Tobruk. The effort that Team Fusion has put in over the years should be recognised and appreciated. Guys well done thanks for the hard work and I hope that you do really really well.

These are tough times so please know that it is really appreciated.

Really looking forward to the Marlet and the Tomahawk plus the latest Beaufighters also the CR42 and Gladiator and Dewotoine with that ridiculous looking gunsight.

Please remember single player content guys.

Anyway wonderful.

Edited by Luger1969
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Dang. I was watching like a hawk, then dozed off. Hind teet for me. Now that my wallet is already open, hubcaps for the lawnmower.

• Like 1

Yes, such devotion for so many years really deserves a reward. 😉

Long life to IL2 Desert Wings Tobruk !!!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

bagged and tagged

Ju-88C-4-Late (with Jumo 211F, long wing and added twin 20mm gunpod-Trop)

:salute:

skud

Edited by ATAG_SKUD
  • Like 2

Pre-ordered! I think I'll fly the Kittyhawk first🙂

• Like 1

Done

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

1e2cd61b7880c053b0875d267c9e9d82.png

Here we go! Ju 88C4, Martlet or Kittyhawk!

Edited by LF_Gallahad
  • Upvote 1

Just made the purchase - well done TF.

I hope you all do very well out of the project - congratulations.

The Martlet will be my first choice. 

Also interested about how to work the ships; I remember there being some talk of being able to control individual ships. Any chance of some guidance/video about this?

2 minutes ago, 4thFG_Cpt_D_S_Gentile said:

Steam Key activated 😍

Hey, did I miss something? I didn't activate my key yet. Just thought I have to wait one more week. Should I activate the key... from now?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, 343KKT_Kintaro said:

Hey, did I miss something? I didn't activate my key yet. Just thought I have to wait one more week. Should I activate the key... from now?

Absolutely, activate it now...!! Can't play yet - but it'll be sitting there waiting for you...!

:good:

bought just under 2 hours ago, next week I'll be on the Tomahawk first.

I haven't hit activate yet, I assume its the button marked activate 😄 next to the send gift button to activate it on steam ?

I'm a bomber guy so I will probably take the Wimpey up first but the Martlet looks intriguing so I may just jump in one for a quick spin.

6 minutes ago, timothy55 said:

bought just under 2 hours ago, next week I'll be on the Tomahawk first.

I love flying the P-40 (and the hurricane) - I'm very rarely in anything else...!

So I'm looking forward to see how this one behaves...!

Disasterously - I have a short break booked from the 5th through to the 10th... Hmmm... Take the holiday :) / get divorced and play Tobruk :crazy:....

Decisions, decisions... :unsure:

4 minutes ago, mart28059 said:

I haven't hit activate yet, I assume its the button marked activate 😄 next to the send gift button to activate it on steam ?

I'm a bomber guy so I will probably take the Wimpey up first but the Martlet looks intriguing so I may just jump in one for a quick spin.

Copy the code to the left of the Activate button and paste it into 'Add a Game' on Steam... The activate button just gives you instructions... :salute:

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, 343KKT_Kintaro said:

Yep go here https://il2sturmovik.com/store/license-keys/ and copy your Desert wings activation key and paste it when you add game in the lower left corner of the main Steam window 🙂

36 minutes ago, Thaddeus_Darwin said:

Absolutely, activate it now...!! Can't play yet - but it'll be sitting there waiting for you...!

:good:

2 minutes ago, 4thFG_Cpt_D_S_Gentile said:

Yep go here https://il2sturmovik.com/store/license-keys/ and copy your Desert wings activation key and paste it when you add game in the lower left corner of the main Steam window 🙂

Thank you guys, but it's not working. This is what I did: I tried to activate the key on the website first, same as you're saying. My key was refused, a message stating that the key had to be activated on Steam. Thus, I activated the key on Steam (left bottom link "activate game"). Now Steam informs that the game has been activated... but on my list of licence keys, on the website, Tobruk still appears as non-activated. I don't know... did I do something wrong?

I have activated my key but I cannot see the game in my Steam library , I suppose it will appear on the 6th

Purchased and activated.

My first one will be the Hurricane MkIIC (to test desert conditions), then I think I would like to try this Dewoitine520 ...over the France in may-june 1940  :)

@Kintaro : my game doesn't appear in the list either, but I suppose it is normal because it still haven't been released ?

17 minutes ago, 343KKT_Kintaro said:

Thank you guys, but it's not working. This is what I did: I tried to activate the key on the website first, same as you're saying. My key was refused, a message stating that the key had to be activated on Steam. Thus, I activated the key on Steam (left bottom link "activate game"). Now Steam informs that the game has been activated... but on my list of licence keys, on the website, Tobruk still appears as non-activated. I don't know... did I do something wrong?

Same here. Probably won't see it until release day.

:salute:

skud

Ok thank you guys, I guess we simply need to wait a little while.

3 hours ago, ATAG_Pattle said:

Let us know what the first aircraft you will fly on release day!

Tomahawk for me. 🙂

Not for me my friend. Just have a look at my location. I guess you'll guess yourself what's my first choice. :)

Posted (edited)

Bought and Activated!!! :joy:      :good:

Bf-109 F2!  😎

Edited by Dauntless
add

Posted (edited)

Without doubt, the Tomahawk will be first...

And done, pre ordered plus activated!

Edited by Trooper117
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

S!

Bought Tobruk the second Add to cart button was activated 😄 Tough call which one first, but might be Bf109F-4 or Tomahawk.

Edited by LLv34_Flanker

One can go all the way to activating it... so you'll just need to install it on the 6th (or let it update your install)!

N LIBRARY  
IL-2 Sturmovik: Desert Wings - Tobruk is already in your Steam library
But I indeed could not activate it on the IL-2 Web, only on steam (as described above)
It is not yet appearing in my steam library either (only CloD itself ... of course)
Would be crazy *not* to buy this work-of-love that had been a WIP for so many years ! 
Good Luck and succes to the team !

10 minutes ago, simfan2015 said:
N LIBRARY  
It is not yet appearing in my steam library either (only CloD itself ... of course)
Would be crazy *not* to buy this work-of-love that had been a WIP for so many years ! 
Good Luck and succes to the team !

There won't be another entry in Steam for Desert Wings. It is DLC so runs off the same game entry.

On launch day you will see that your Cliffs of Dover: Blitz receives an update. Once that is downloaded you should have 5.0 and Tobruk installed!

And indeed: Good luck and success to Team Fusion Simulations! 😎

Posted (edited)

When you activate it on steam it shows up on the IL2 Cliffs of Dover Blitz page in your library on the right side in the DLC section

image.png.d62b76ee22b4421833e1fc6ae41f2935.png

Can't wait to fly this in a week's time! The first plane I fly will probably be the D.520.

Edited by ATAG_Flare
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Hi to all I have purchased this morning...

Edited by Flynco

Posted (edited)

Done! cant wait to see this in VR and on my new Reverb G2!!

16 minutes ago, Flynco said:

Hi to all I have purchased this morning, and Where I put the product key on steam?

at the very bottom of you're "steam UI" is the area you're looking for.

2018067427_addnonsteamorsteamgames.thumb.jpg.20d3f443b452e0e110997b1c2b06be7c.jpg

Edited by 71st_AH_Mastiff
  • Like 1