Hey All,

I just bought this game, and already think maybe I am in over my head.  I mean, I cannot get it to do anything....and what I have seen on YouTube etc seems aimed at more advanced players....or was done so long ago that their game has little to no resemblance to my game...

I have learned there is really no current manual or tutorial for the game, so where would you all recommend someone at "Level 0" begin?  I have to be honest....it seems pretty overwhelming.  I don't mind putting in a bit of due diligence to get up to speed on a new game, but not sure I am interested in a massive research project to get up and running, and here I don't even know where to begin.

Any good resources for someone in my position, or should I look for games that better suit my short attention span?

I often feel the same way. Indeed, I often get more satisfaction from taking off, trimming the controls for level flight, and then returning and landing without smashing up the plane than I do in a casual dogfight with the computer. I don't know if the game will be for you, but the only advice I can give is start simple and start slow. Try the U-2vs. It's very simple. (all of Requiem's vids are worth watching, even if they feel advanced they contain gems for us newbs).

Also, try adjusting your joystick sensitivity to avoid over controlling the plane.

2 hours ago, unlikely_spider said:

Try these training missions - there is a set for each plane:

These are proving very helpful.  Thank you!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Vinegaroon9 said:

These are proving very helpful.  Thank you!

This is extremely encouraging to me, thanks for the positive feedback! Everybody learns in their own way, but I think we're just about at the point where we have resources of every type for new players.

• Like 1