Beebop

Addams Family Trains

Posted (edited)

Pravda Breaking News

TRAGEDY ON THE RUSSIAN RAILS

Switch Master Pugsley Addams and Rail Dispatcher Gomez Addams were arrested, convicted, sentenced and sent to Siberia today for this calamitous event:

Addams-Family-Trains.jpg

Edited by Beebop
  • Haha 10
  • Upvote 1

Truly, what Beebop hath joined, let no man tear ass under. My favorite scene in the entire franchise:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

On 7/19/2020 at 3:30 PM, GiftZahnsSteigern said:

Truly, what Beebop hath joined, let no man tear ass under. My favorite scene in the entire franchise:

I had completely forgotten about him and his train wrecks! Yeah, favorite part for sure out of the entire series.

On 8/1/2020 at 3:06 PM, BornToBattle said:

I had completely forgotten about him and his train wrecks! Yeah, favorite part for sure out of the entire series.

Favorite part? More than Morticia???? In those ever so tight black gowns, Carolyn Jones never looked better. At least to this then 7 year old.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Rjel said:

Carolyn Jones never looked better. At least to this then 7 year old.

My other "love" was Diana Rigg as Mrs. Peel.  Gotta love them leathers.  Angeline Jolie in "Sky Captain" and Carrie-Ann Moss In "The Matrix" 'borrowed' that look and it served them well too IMO..

4 hours ago, Beebop said:

My other "love" was Diana Rigg as Mrs. Peel.  Gotta love them leathers.  Angeline Jolie in "Sky Captain" and Carrie-Ann Moss In "The Matrix" 'borrowed' that look and it served them well too IMO..

Diana Rigg just passed away a few days ago. She was a beauty. Excellent actress too.

On 9/13/2020 at 7:42 AM, Beebop said:

They still broadcast the series occasionally in Holland. Then there was 007.