Sign in to follow this  
I/KG1_Chattytumbler

Quality of life request: Multiple bomb fuse settings

Hi,

I fly ground attackers quite a lot and wonder if it would be possible for a small change to the bomb fuse settings. Currently you can only pick one setting for the whole payload but as a 110 pilot I fly a lot with 2x500 and 4x50. I’d love to be able to set my 500kgs with 3/5sec fuses as normal but also be able to set my smaller bombers to ‘contact’ fuses. For me this would really increase the flexibility of my payload especially when trying to take out moving targets :)

• Upvote 4

Would this Help you Score More Points Online ?

• Confused 1

Posted (edited)

Yes definitely - I think I’d get a few more tank kills because currently trying to hit a moving tank with a 50kg bomb on a 5 second fuse is pretty challenging - whilst hitting one with a 500kg is not really that difficult :) If I miss strafe an enemy AA then waiting for those 5 seconds of fuse with a panic bomb can make a difference between life and death. The main difference for me though would be tactical flexibility. That said my online kill tally on WoL is not too bad at the moment ;) I appreciate it’s a change that would only be of interest to a small minority of ground attackers. 

Edited by I/KG1_Chattytumbler