Sign in to follow this  
WWDriftwood

FC Dogfight Practice Missions - Multiplayer, Have fun...

Posted (edited)

I realized I should have posted these missions in a separate thread. Here are a couple multiplayer missions that will help get familiar with the different FC planes. 

UPDATED MISSION FILES 10-19-2020

FC Dogfight Practice Arras v4.zip

FC Dogfight Practice Douai v1.zip

Practice flying any FC plane, each side has 6 groups of 6 planes each that will come out as you kill enemy. 36 planes per side, total of 72

Each group has 2 elements (2 wings that stick together) and 2 separate wings - totaling 6 for the group. 

Random flight groups, Random timing, random skill levels, so the weight of the fight will change each time you fly. You may kill all the bandits currently on the map and wait for the next groups, or not, but they will keep coming.... timing - groups may come in 1, 3, 4, or 7 minutes as you kill them, plus some delays for the planes within those groups. 

Win by killing all the bandits - all but 3 should do it. 

AI versus AI and they come after humans.... so fly it alone and join the AI fight to see how you do. 

Have fun practicing...

Was PM'ed about permission to host these missions - no permission is needed - I'm just sharing

Feel free to use the missions any way you like, host as is, edit it, chop it up, repurpose, recycle, etc. 😉

Note: Mission doesn't start until someone joins, once joined, planes are activated. If no one joins; the mission will rotate in 4 hours so start time of day varies. Once someone joins, the mission end time is set to 2 hours and will end in 2 hours no matter who joins or leaves after the first player joins. If you win the mission, the mission ends 15 minutes after the win to clean up the last few bandits, land, etc. 

Came up in this previous thread... 

This might help with editing the missions by adjusting counters and timers

Edited by WWDriftwood
UPDATED MISSION FILES 10-19-2020
  • Thanks 3

Finally got my server up and running again, Nice missions, lots of ai and not too far from all the action. Thank you for the missions. 

14 hours ago, NO.20_W_M_Thomson said:

Finally got my server up and running again, Nice missions, lots of ai and not too far from all the action. Thank you for the missions. 

Thanks, your very welcome... It's really helped me get used to the WWI planes... tuckers me out. 🙂

thank you for your fantastic missions! 

my friends and i love it.

i'll be using your missions as a template for future attempts of my own.

On 10/2/2020 at 6:22 AM, supersqwack said:

thank you for your fantastic missions! 

my friends and i love it.

i'll be using your missions as a template for future attempts of my own.

Thanks, fun little mission, I replied to your message. But I have to post the files here. 

Try these to fly Allied or Axis. The opposing side airfields are set to neutral so you can only join one side for each mission. Then I slowed down how fast the friendly AI come in. It's the simplest edit so you don't have to mess with the mechanics. I'll try and post a video on how to tweak the timing and counters, removing some planes. 

If you want to fly Allied, choose the Allied map, Axis, choose the Axis map. These have not been tested and I didn't change the briefing. I did open them up in the game to make sure there working. Should be fine, just not sure how the AI will respond since the friendly AI won't be there to attract the enemy AI from the start. So the human factor is need and that's unknown until you fly it. 

Let me know it this works for you....... 

FC Dogfight Practice Arras v5-Axis-and-Allied.zip

• Thanks 1

I added a help video for editing counters and timers to the first post. Hope that help. 

Have fun... 

Edited by WWDriftwood