Graphic effects

Can someone rework graphic effects when the shell hit the armor? More spark when there is a ricochet etc. If its possible.

Also new sound for ricocheted round would be great.

I dont know if these effects we have are placeholders or not.

• Upvote 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is there way to have killed crew members visible until the mission ends?

Right now tank crewmembers or pilots are not visible after they are killed.

Thats probably to save cpu resources, but In the tank interiors its looks really bad, when your crew member suddenly disappears .

• 6 months later...

Realistically the smoke should stick around a lot longer...

I think while I was on ranges in Hohne in Germany, I counted 40 odd seconds for "dispersion"... Not a lot of "spark" with a penetration... You look for a "blink" in the armour... BUT! The enemy tanks when hit should have a huge POOF of dust that shoots out in a 360 about... 20-30m super quickly, then lingers for roughly 40 seconds before falling and settling... See, I took notes... Tax payer dosh well spent!

On 7/13/2020 at 4:13 PM, Voidhunger said:

Is there way to have killed crew members visible until the mission ends?

Right now tank crewmembers or pilots are not visible after they are killed.

Thats probably to save cpu resources, but In the tank interiors its looks really bad, when your crew member suddenly disappears .

Yeah... Seems like they could extend the time... I mean I never use more than 17% of my CPU and 70% of my GPU on this game maxed out... Not a brag, but I'm sure we can start to push it out a bit with modern hardware...

Edited by VonLuck
6 hours ago, VonLuck said:

Realistically the smoke should stick around a lot longer...

I think while I was on ranges in Hohne in Germany, I counted 40 odd seconds for "dispersion"... Not a lot of "spark" with a penetration... You look for a "blink" in the armour... BUT! The enemy tanks when hit should have a huge POOF of dust that shoots out in a 360 about... 20-30m super quickly, then lingers for roughly 40 seconds before falling and settling... See, I took notes... Tax payer dosh well spent!

Yeah... Seems like they could extend the time... I mean I never use more than 17% of my CPU and 70% of my GPU on this game maxed out... Not a brag, but I'm sure we can start to push it out a bit with modern hardware...

hmm honestly, after testing this game on my new rig and two different pc´s this graphic engine need massive improvement.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Voidhunger said:

hmm honestly, after testing this game on my new rig and two different pc´s this graphic engine need massive improvement.

Couldn't agree more... At least special attention to optimization would be stellar...

I was thinking about a low LOD terrain overlay applied at 50m... But, stellar pilots would run into issues when they'd dip below... A complete transition to Unreal 5? 😅

• 3 weeks later...

I think the weather effects are designed for flying aircraft, and are fine for that purpose...

But for Tanks I'd like to see more intense weather possibilities. More dense rain and snow. Denser fog and smoke that clings to the ground in areas where there has been a lot of fire.

Flying aircraft the great challenge is to get into a firing position while avoiding the enemy doing the same thing. With tanks a big part of the fight is seeing, identifying and targeting the enemy before he does the same. More intense weather effects would add to the drama of a scenario.

• Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...