Sign in to follow this  
ST_Nooney

A Snarling Trolls Server

For those that remember the trolls from ROF we have a server on IL-2 now, Flying circus, fast food, icons on, dogfights, if you have made the transition from ROF to FC you will see similarity with this server.

It is at the top of the list as A Snarling Troll Server.

One of the problems is although populated it shows empty in the list, but if you drop in you will find someone in, hope to see you there.

I am ever grateful to Zoo for supplying the maps and ST_Agent for managing the server, a fantastic team effort with all credit to these two stalwarts.

• Upvote 1

Great stuff Nooney, Zoo and Agent. We need more fast food to attract chaps online. I look forward to trying it out later when it's dark. Trackir issues see during the day …. and I'm a vampire. Has this replaced ZooWings?

10 hours ago, catchov said:

Great stuff Nooney, Zoo and Agent. We need more fast food to attract chaps online. I look forward to trying it out later when it's dark. Trackir issues see during the day …. and I'm a vampire. Has this replaced ZooWings?

Not really it's Zoos maps, I don't think you can get much better than zoo's maps, considering he has learning difficulties, probably more just a server name change as he has been a great supporter of the ST's for many years.

I have mentioned on Zoo's post about running the Ace of the month competition again from years ago to promote the server, and possibly reintroduce the old Troll's challenges which you still see on youtube.

Ace of the month is highest score you can get in ST's server MP, screen shot, then post your score in the post Snarling Trolls Ace of the Month competition post, you win a shiny medal to impress all the girls or boys whatever your preference and fear from any MP newbies that dare to cross your path.

I will also look at the Ace of Aces competition again to see what we can come up with but I forget the rules on that one (age is not always a good thing).

But check the shiny bits to pin on and get shooting for the AotM medal.248696772_Aceofmonth.png.9cb2b961873a55ffd08eab1af1d4d8b3.png330480317_AceofAces4.thumb.jpg.085a31a45c06ae0045d84633873e5db9.jpg

5 hours ago, ST_Nooney said:

you win a shiny medal to impress all the girls or boys whatever your preference and fear from any MP newbies that dare to cross your path.

Thanks Nooney. I am humbled to be given such an award but feel I don't really deserve it. After all, I'm a modest chap what doesn't bang on about his good looks, luxurious hair and seething charm. But I do enjoy shiny things and having noobs whimper in my presence.

I must have it! How do I redeem it?

12 hours ago, catchov said:

Thanks Nooney. I am humbled to be given such an award but feel I don't really deserve it. After all, I'm a modest chap what doesn't bang on about his good looks, luxurious hair and seething charm. But I do enjoy shiny things and having noobs whimper in my presence.

I must have it! How do I redeem it?

You have to win it by courage and valour or cheat either way you get to wear it. Read the post snarling trolls ace of the month for rules. 

I get a bad ping (276) with the Trolls server. However, Zoo Wings is fine. It confuses my poor troll head and my hair is limp with despair. Where are these two servers based?

ST Server is based on north east coast of USA. There's your reason for the high ping..... Sorry about that 😎 

• Thanks 1

Lol Maxwell Smart. Thanks Agent. Although it's a shame I can't participate with the trolls without ufo'ing, lag etc. But I have no probs on the USA west coast (Flugpark). I don't really understand why east coast USA is bad, west coast is good? Of course I am in Australia!

Is Zoo Wings based in Europe somewhere?

Thanks for putting up these maps!!  I love having two servers with fast food!

Hope to see the new RRR maps eventually.  I love rearming and refueling.

5 hours ago, catchov said:

Lol Maxwell Smart. Thanks Agent. Although it's a shame I can't participate with the trolls without ufo'ing, lag etc. But I have no probs on the USA west coast (Flugpark). I don't really understand why east coast USA is bad, west coast is good? Of course I am in Australia!

Is Zoo Wings based in Europe somewhere?

Bonnie Scotland Catchov.

Well, it used to be ;)

1 hour ago, Zooropa_Fly said:

Bonnie Scotland Catchov.

Well, it used to be ;)

I love your work Zoo. But I dinna ken laddie. A riddle! So Bonnie Scotland isn't so bonnie anymore or the server is elsewhere? Oh dinna fash man, I get good ping to your server so it's cool. Keep it going please. I'm seeing a few guys drop in even in my uncivilised time zone. ;)