Sign in to follow this  
Skywarp7

Customer support

How long does it does it usually take for customer support to reply when I submit a ticket? Is there a more direct way to get in touch with someone? 

6 minutes ago, Skywarp7 said:

How long does it does it usually take for customer support to reply when I submit a ticket? Is there a more direct way to get in touch with someone? 

It really depends. If you need to speak with customer support for things like activation, then they're your only option. It can take a while if the queue is long.

If its a technical issue or bug, its never a bad idea to post int he Technical Issues and Bug Reports part of the forum. Make a post describing your issue, usually you will get some assistance from members on the forum that can help you troubleshoot or help you with common issues. Make contact with support early when you have a problem so that when they get to you you will have tried more things and have a better idea of whats caused the problem, or possibly already solved it.

• Upvote 1

I already posted in the forum area for technical issues and bugs. I posted about padlock not working. Still haven't gotten a reply in there either. Thanks you.

Posted (edited)

At best three days and up to four months. I have experienced both.

Edited by Geronimo553