Sign in to follow this  
II./JG1_Etzel

Having troubles logging into J5 Server

Hi, 

since this weekend it seems I have troubles with joining Jasta 5 Flugpark: I first experienced that on Saturday, where I needed several tries to login for BA, but on that evening I even had issues with logging into the game in general, so I blamed my own connection or the IL2 Masterserver for this. 

But yesteday when I wanted to fly Sunday Furball joing the Flugpark did not work at all anymore as downloading the mission did not even start and my game froze. 

But I had no issues with joining other servers and I tried 2 times a repair of the game via Steam and I deleted all Multiplayer Missions out of the folder, but the problem did not change....

=> Any Ideas what could help?

Thx 

Etzel

Posted (edited)

I had similar issues last week. I had a hard time joining and when I was able, I often lost connection after just a few minutes. Don't know if you are also having this problem but I also had issues with both IL2 and ROF forums. Neither one was loading pages or was loading slowly. Since you seem to be able to join other servers, I assume it's a different problem.

This lasted about three days, I don't know the cause however.

Edited by J5_Gamecock

Have had similar intermittent problems for last 2-3 months.

Cannot log in to game, forum won't completely load pages and is very slow and J5 Flugpark either won't let me join or boots me out after a minute.

Found it was related to my IP address and I could solve it by using a VPN and pretending I was in another nearby country. After a few days it usually clears up.

Hard to imagine it would be the same problem for US based folks, but if you have a VPN, try it.

• Like 1

Thanks for reply guys. 

Could be that there are simply general issues at some internet connections at the moment, today we had severe interenet issues in my area. 

Maybe those problems are gone with my next trys, let's see

Probably the internet has been bombarded with users in the last little while. Not much to do while isolated like we have been.