Sign in to follow this  
J2_Bidu

Flying Circus is not fun anymore

Posted (edited)

Sorry, I have to put it as it is.

I've been a dedicated player of this game for a some time now. 

I saw the multiplayer activity peak, and people have a LOT of fun. I spend quite a few hours of my life in the air. I consider myself a faithful customer.

But the new damage model and the horrendous flak are just killing it.

Most planes fall apart in perfectly normal maneuvers. Seems worse with Entente's favorite planes, so that crowd is mostly gone. Yesterday my Albie fell apart in bloody April. It was happening the same with everyone. And in Flugpark everyone sticks to their side of the mud, because you get deadly flak at 3.5K. Not "I know you're there" flak. More like "I'll rip your heart and eat it" flak.

Sorry, the game is just not fun anymore. This is a real threat to its life, and I am concerned about that.

P.S.: As I posted I read a fresh post stating the devs are acutely aware something is wrong with the DM: 

Thank you for your efforts. I suggest checking the flak also, it's just way too much.

Edited by J2_Bidu
  • Like 1

Bidu, flak is a server setting that can be changed in the ME by the mission designer.

We're well aware of what you like or don't like about FC at the moment. Don't need another thread. Post complaints in the complaints section. 

Jason