KG_S_Kappi

Bombers useless due to wrong bomb damage

Hello,

since I guess it was the release of BoK there is no much use and incentive to fly a bomber. Attacking a group of buildings with bombers doesn´t do much damage to the buildings. It´s faster to kill the buildings with the 20mm canon of a plane (which is btw quite ridiculous) than dropping a bomb on it. Dropping 2k of bombs on a group of buidlings kills only 1-2 buildings, despite the fact that the bomb funnel is in the middle of the group. 

Result: Flying a attack aircraft does a more significant impact, is faster and more agile. I mean serious, where is the use of a bomber if I can destroy BUILDINGS with a gun faster than a bomb 😕

I hope this gets fixed soon.

Kind regards,

Kappi

Disappointed bomber pilot

• Upvote 2

give mission builders time to adjust maps for less bomb damage. 

S!

Devs need to take a look at the durability values of building blocks etc. Feels kinda funny that it is faster to destroy a building with cannons than bombs.

• Upvote 3

Posted (edited)

Has this issue been acknowledged somewhere by the devs? I can't seem to find anything. Maybe it is in the Russian forums...? Everybody is just talking about Tank damages...

Edited by Nadelbaum

S!

They are looking into it was last info I read. Do not even want to read about tank damage things, people seem to expect them to be impervious to bombs of any size.

• Upvote 1