Mungee

Skins in Single Player Mode : Aircraft in One's Flight

Am I correct in saying that there isn't a way of changing the skins of the other aircraft in one's flight, to have the same skin as one's own aircraft?

I presume that this can only be done in multiplayer?

57 minutes ago, Mungee said:

Am I correct in saying that there isn't a way of changing the skins of the other aircraft in one's flight, to have the same skin as one's own aircraft?

I presume that this can only be done in multiplayer?

Easiest way is if you are the Commanding Officer. Then you can change the loadout, modifications and also the skin of every aircraft in your flight. Also you don't want to lead the flight if you are the CO, you can assign a different position for yourself within the flight.

21 minutes ago, 41Sqn_Banks said:

Easiest way is if you are the Commanding Officer. Then you can change the loadout, modifications and also the skin of every aircraft in your flight. Also you don't want to lead the flight if you are the CO, you can assign a different position for yourself within the flight.

That is correct, but instead of having to change each plane in flight one by one, by far THE easiest way is to first eliminate all other planes in your flight except your own. Then after you set up your own plane, start adding planes to your flight. All planes then will have the exact same configuration, which includes not only the skin but also weapons, etc.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the advice, guys!