Sign in to follow this  
GSP_Hund

Black "Tear"on Mustangs

I can't seem to find this artifact that appears on the Mustang wings both top and bottom, you can see the green "primer" patch just inboard of the guns.  Anyone know how to get rid of that???  It appears in the viewer and sometimes when you "refresh scene" it goes away when you reload skin and sometimes it does not.  Happens as well with the stock skins and it also appears in-game and other times not, any help would be appreciated, thanks.

whats wrong.jpg

whats wrong1.jpg

whats wrong2.jpg

It is a bug with the damage model that will be fixed in the next update. Just ignore it for now. 

BlackHellHound1

:salute:

• Upvote 1

You can see it when you turn on the "wire-frame" within photoshop, but thanks for the update.

Its annoying but I have found that if you hit the "Refresh Scene" button in the model viewer it removes the bug, then find your skin and load it and it shows okay.

You may have to repeat the process a few times for it to work.

In the sim I normally have a P-51D loaded in the hangar when it starts. If I see it then I just exit the sim and restart it.

Its a pain but it can be got rid of.

Posted (edited)

I remember seeing a discussion of this problem somewhere in forums where was that ?

Thanks

wingscar.jpeg

Edited by Sheriff88