The world's most compact and affordable virtual reality motion simulator

Svejk

• 1 month later...

Their website says it supports IL2. Video looks pretty bad though, not sure I’d consider something like this for flight. 

• 2 weeks later...
J5_NiiranenVR-Gfr

Looks interesting , but have to be 'plug and play' - or my brain and patience get out of control🤔😁

SCG_motoadve

Might work for car racing but for airplanes, those jerky violent quick movements are only happening in light aerobatic airplanes like an Extra, on heavier airplanes and warbirds movements are a lot smoother.

Affordable or not - I don't like it, it's ugly and I don't get the feel of being in a cockpit. I reminds me more of a huge wok!

So, c'mon guys, we already look ridiculous with our googles, homemade pits, gloves and VR headset - especially when
observed by our wives/partners. Do we really need to top this by sitting in a huge, poison greed wok, just to be tossed
around a little bit? :wacko:

II/JG17_HerrMurf

Waiting for VR to mature a bit more then I will check to see if the consumer version of this big brother is out:

I very much like the idea behind it, using a hemisphere is impressively simple and very effective. It's efficient in using space, too. A video shows a P-51 in DCS where the movements are more soft and gentle. There seems to be some potential for adapting it. Difficult to say what kind of velocity input the body needs to feel a satisfying level of realism. I suspect that might be quite different between individuals, too.

Anyhow, in all the flight-sim videos I miss a key element of flight, the rudder pedals. I'm not interested in car-sims, but most were driven by those gaming-grips the kids use. No pedals and no shifting-gears ... seems to be difficult to combine a satisfying complete sim-rig with that chair. I'll wait and see.

JohnnyCarr
On 5/1/2020 at 1:11 PM, JG51_Beazil said:

I have been drooling over this and dofreality's offerings.  Keep bringing those prices down!

I have the DOFreality P6.i've been using it for iracing but reinstalled BoK yesterday and making the controller changes now to try it in flight with my HP Reverb.

E69_Qpassa_VR
3 hours ago, JohnnyCarr said:

I have the DOFreality P6.i've been using it for iracing but reinstalled BoK yesterday and making the controller changes now to try it in flight with my HP Reverb.

Sounds amazing.

• 2 weeks later...

I would love to give this a try, but there doesn't seem to be a center mount for an extended control stick a-la VKB Gunfighter.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/8/2020 at 9:11 AM, fiddlinjim said:

Please post if the ride in a plane is smooth and controlled as opposed to the jerks and jumps during racing.

I can comfirm the ride is almost like a real plane, with DOFreality P6, I have the P6 and the NextLevelracing rig which is only 2 dof, to add 6Dof its a bit more $$$

E69_Qpassa_VR
On 7/8/2020 at 3:19 AM, Morbeious said:

I can comfirm the ride is almost like a real plane, with DOFreality P6, I have the P6 and the NextLevelracing rig which is only 2 dof, to add 6Dof its a bit more $$$

We need some video of you flying il2 ❤

Edited by E69_Qpassa_VR

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
12 hours ago, Marcq said:

I would get this, probably start with the H2 model and upgrade to the H3 later on

Marc..

28:30 that sound  ;)

Edited by E69_Qpassa_VR

8 hours ago, E69_Qpassa_VR said:

28:30 that sound  ;)

That would not be a problem with flight sim since if you had a yoke mounted there the force generated is a lot less then a force feedback wheel and you can always mod it

Marc..