Sign in to follow this  
No.54_Reddog

SoW MP TEST - 29th March @ 19.00(UK)

Posted (edited)

Greetings all, apologies for the slower than expected turn around with this. As some of you will have noticed it's been a bit busy out there in the "real world" recently and my focus has been elsewhere. We've also had to deal with a web migration and software upgrade as well as the changes to the campaign code.The website is now fixed although reorganised and undergoing further development, and pages relating to the campaign are under "Cliffs of Dover" on the header bar.

We are now ready to see if the server and the game can still cope with the campaign code and large numbers of players at the same time. I propose to hold a test on Sunday, 29th March starting around 19.00hrs (UK time). I know it's relatively short notice but it would be good if we could stress the server and the connection and test whether it's up to the challenge.

For the purposes of the test, all players will be considered to be Public/OPEN players but there will be lots of aircraft of various types across both sides to play. The intent is that the play reflect the old "events" with mass organised raids. To this effect, there will be 3 active LW targets for the event. These will be RAF Biggin Hill, Supermarine Factory in Southampton and Dover Docks.

As we do not currently have a TS with the capacity we used to, I suggest people congregate on the SoW Discord and we see what the numbers are like.

Edited by No.54_Reddog
  • Like 3

Reddog, 

If you post this announcement on your SOW FB site, I will share it on the TFS FB page to help promote this to the masses  for you. 👍

Pattle