Sign in to follow this  
127Tom

Most annoying thing on the Flugpark server

You chase your target, are hitting him good, then all of a sudden bullets are whizzing all around you;
Your instant thought is that a foe has come in to help the poor sod you are filling with lead.
But no... it's a wingman that is trying to get your kill! And also "accidentally" hitting you as well. 
Usually it also results in you losing track of your target since you have to look at your six.

Another one: You are in a dogfight....and suddenly you hear a loud bang. As your eyes open you see yourself falling to the ground

like a rocket without wings. 
Either a team mate trying to get your kill and accidentally rammed you or an enemy trying to get you, but came in too fast resulting in ramming.

Sometimes it's better to stay away and watch over the dogfight and wait for your turn. 

Posted (edited)

My personal favourite is a bump from the collision, quick inspection of the plane revealing my tail / elevator has been smashed and another plane around is losing top wing, then minute later accursations of ramming on chat. Clearly, I must be flying backwards most of the time to accomplish it.

Edited by J2_Trupobaw

4 hours ago, US93_Larner said:

*COUGH*rotary pilots*COUGH*

this

When we are too busy shooting Fokkers to pop a chute and the cowardly bailing Hun gets to continue his streak even after being shot down on multiple occasions.....

17 minutes ago, US3PG_Hunter said:

When we are too busy shooting Fokkers to pop a chute and the cowardly bailing Hun gets to continue his streak even after being shot down on multiple occasions.....

4Y4xkhQh.png

Calmly flying back to base after a 1hr flight, thinking how the 3 planes you shotdown will add to your score, when boom! Kicked from server back to multiplayer screen. 

No points for you today sunshine.

• Sad 1

27 minutes ago, US103_Baer said:

Calmly flying back to base after a 1hr flight, thinking how the 3 planes you shotdown will add to your score, when boom! Kicked from server back to multiplayer screen. 

It also happened to me with 2 kills. I deleted all my files on the multiplayer folder and the disconnections stopped. I had three in the last couple of months. No more after I cleaned my folder. If internet band is not the problem.

• Thanks 2

15 hours ago, US103_Baer said:

And less in the future as your fairplay is nerfed to 90% following disco. LOL!!!

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, US3PG_Hunter said:

Suggest you write congress, ask them to allocate funds for 'chutes. ;)

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, J5_Gamecock said:

Suggest you write congress, ask them to allocate funds for 'chutes. ;)

What you'll get by that are "thoughts and prayers".

• Haha 1