Sign in to follow this  
Apanos9

PSA for Adobe Users

Hi guys I was playing career yesterday in Il-2 BoBp in Vr. 
My system specs are i7 8700, 32gb RAM, and a 2070S which I think is a very good system for Vr with medium settings. So I started a mission with dense activity and I've got 25 to 44 fps... normally I can play MP and SP at 50+ to 89 fps. 
I minimize the game to find what's wrong, I saw adobe cloud programs running in the background with usage around 3%. I close everything related to adobe from task manager and then BOOM the next mission I played everything was back to normal 50+ to 89 fps with dense activity. I get 50% more fps just by closing everything adobe related...
So if you have performance issues make sure that everything not Il-2 related is closed!

Edited by Apanos9
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

All software made by Adobe is resource hog. Before the BS subscription model was introduced you mostly had slowdowns and vulnerabilities while you were running their software. 

Now it's a lot harder to keep their bloatware dead.

I got the Photoshop and Lightroom two months ago, when i switched to windows 10, but i think i'll dump them when my subscription ends at the end of the year.

This Cloud BS is getting onmy nerves. I set it up to stay dead, but the moment i open photoshop all the other mess in the background starts as well and then i have to kill everything from task manager when i'm done.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just ditched Adobe Premier for Resolve. Still need to find a replacement for Lightroom. Their subscription model is far too greedy for me.