Some kiwi’s interesting ideas

LuseKofte

It looks a promising idea but the first thing it needs is a joystick upgrade.  However successful this device turns-out to be, I suspect it won't be the inventors who profit from it.

What exactly is a 'hidsit' anyway?  Will those Kiwis never learn to use vowels?

8 minutes ago, Cynic_Al said:

It looks a promising idea but the first thing it needs is a joystick upgrade.  However successful this device turns-out to be, I suspect it won't be the inventors who profit from it.

What exactly is a 'hidsit' anyway?  Will those Kiwis never learn to use vowels?

I think this might be a technology used both commercial and military. With a little development it might be used to other things. My problem with motion platforms in general is the fact they lack G forces and leave you hanging. I tried a few of them on events. They are not something you would do for hours or not even every day. 
and they require a lot of space

Edited by LuseKofte

On 2/3/2020 at 3:14 PM, LuseKofte said:

I think this might be a technology used both commercial and military. With a little development it might be used to other things. My problem with motion platforms in general is the fact they lack G forces and leave you hanging. I tried a few of them on events. They are not something you would do for hours or not even every day. 
and they require a lot of space

I'm sure you could set that up to generate g force actually. Just get it to spin really fast around a particular axis lol.

I think one of the main problems they are clearly having is that they can't have wires for the VR and devices. They are using wireless which is laggy.

Its basically an upside down BB-8

Edited by AeroAce