Jump to content

Pimax 5k+ with small FOV and 120Hz mode


Recommended Posts

ZiggyZiggyStar
Posted

I am wondering if this is being used by anybody?

I am quite happy with my current settings,  Lefunestes great mid for zooming and normal or small FOV, it’s pretty smooth. But then, I am always wondering can it be better still? I have not seen any mention of 120 Hz mode being used by anybody in IL2, maybe there’s a good reason for this. (Ie, not quite working or awaiting some pitool tweaks?) Any comments from the learned people on the forum? Thanks in advance.

, 

Posted

Even with relatively low settings, I can barely maintain 64 fps in all cases with my 5K+ and IL2 BG is not very friendly with smart smoothing, with a lot of artifacts...

So I do not see what 120 Hz will give. exceot these artifacts.

  • Upvote 1

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...