Sign in to follow this  
JGS4_MaxvonArese

Entente pilots are RUDE!!!

Flying Circus is a great game and a fantastic simulator but... I can't avoid to point out something I noticed since I started using it online:
"Entente pilots are extremely rude". Nothing to say, it's a matter of fact!
Some examples? Easy peasy! Yesterday I was flying my CLII above entente territory. As a sign of peace and love I brought them some candies that I delivered on a couple of barges and...
What did Entente pilots do? Do you think they said "Hello Sir, thank you so much, happy to see you"? No!!! They started shooting at me! How rude can they be?
Another example? After that flight my team mate Karl went for a recon mission. He started waving and sending kisses to everybody. Do you think the Entente pilots waved back? Not at all. They intercepted him and started shooting at him.  How rude???? Why this bad attitude??? Why are you that angry?

Now... This situation has to stop! Sirs, if you do not start being polite and if you do not stop shooting at us, on next time, despite the fact I am a peaceful sweetheart  I will shoot back! Ok???

Nothing else to say"

JGS4 Max Von Arese

• Haha 12

No, no, no, bring a few of your best looking German women over and drop them on the American field in parachute. The pilots will be consumed with the woman, then you can go do your work assured no man will fly out from that field.

8 minutes ago, US213_Talbot said:

No, no, no, bring a few of your best looking German women over and drop them on the American field in parachute. The pilots will be consumed with the woman, then you can go do your work assured no man will fly out from that field.

You’ve already met Brünhilde, wait till you meet her 6 sisters.

Death by snusnu!

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

If you think they are rude now, wait until they bring on the hamsters and elderberries.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, US213_Talbot said:

What if they all look like Frau Blucher?

Reminds me of the scene in Catch-22, Yossarian saying, "They're trying to kill me!"

The guy responding, "That's ridiculous, nobody's trying to kill you."

Yossarian: "Then why are they shooting at me!?!"

Guy: "They're shooting at all of us!"

Yossarian: "And what difference does THAT make?!"

(Not direct quotes--it's been awhile since I've read it.)

• Haha 1

Thank you for the suggestion Talbot. We will bring you some of our best looking "girls" ! Here there is the first one, already trained to convince you to defect and to pass to the dark side... 

Our "propaganda minister" came out with this irresistible "I want you" campaign! 

angela.jpg

Edited by JGS4_MaxvonArese
typo
  • Haha 2