Sign in to follow this  
Sakivano

Annoying microstutter in Kuban map since last AI update

The title says it all. I mainly play QM, and the microstutter is particularly annoying in those missions I start flying in inner Kuban (8 vs 8 fighters). All the other maps are perfect, no microstutters at all, not even the new Germany one. My question is, has anyone noticed it or am I the only one? The stutter is sometimes so annoying that I'm thinking of giving up flying there. although it's my favouriten map. And, yes, I've tried it all. And the funny thing is that I always fly at 110 fps (when there are microstutters ther is no fall in fps). My PC is an intel 19 9900k, RTX 2800 Super, 16 gigas RAM 3200, EVO Disk and a 2560x1440 144Hz G-sync LG monitor. My configuration is  in ULTRA (everything) but no matter if I start to down things, microstutters keep saying "Hello, I'm here to stay".

• Upvote 1

I have noticed micro stutters in Kuban Scripted Campaigns as well after the last update. (Paid and free)

If I ran the game before at constant 60 FPS now it drops to 50 especiaply when turning the camera in cockpit.

My settings are default, resolution 4K if that matters.

I have noticed that it happens especially on runway or parked on mission start.

Edited by Zeev