Blitzen

New Pimax Pitool upgrade....?

Have been away from my PC for nearly two weeks & understand there has been a new Pitool upgrade.Simple question will this automatically install when I “check for current version” or do I need to download it from Pimax and self install? Thanks!

This is Chinese, please use the translation

Pitool bate版必須手動更新

更新前建議完整刪除(包含資料夾)再執行新的pitool的完整安裝(此間需關閉頭盔電源,待安裝完成後打開pitool再打開電源讓其進行固件更新)

Download it, use the link in my sticky thread for it.

Also make sure to follow the instructions I put in the second spoiler, Valve has limited horizontal resolution through SteamVR again - which makes the image pixelated/blurry for Reverb and Pimax users. ✌️

2 hours ago, SCG_Fenris_Wolf said:

Download it, use the link in my sticky thread for it.

Also make sure to follow the instructions I put in the second spoiler, Valve has limited horizontal resolution through SteamVR again - which makes the image pixelated/blurry for Reverb and Pimax users. ✌️

Thanks, but I have tried to find the information you allude to, but no joy.  What is a 'spoiler' and where is this 'second spoiler'?  Sorry but I don't understand what you mean. 

What are the 'instructions' and the location?  Are these the instruction for getting around "the image pixelated/blurry for Reverb and Pimax users" or something else.

Happy landings,

Talisman

edit below:

OK, found it now.  Thanks.  Still not sure about the use of the word spoiler though; I find it confusing as I thought it was an aerodynamic device, LOL.

Edited by 56RAF_Talisman