Currently the only way to lower and raise the flaps is holding the raise/lower keys which has the limiter move the flaps. Just pressing/releasing F or shift-F has no effect. Is this correct? This does not match up with the previous tips I've seen. Did this change or is something wrong with my game?

Thanks!

Edited by AstroCat

only thing that should be changed is from last 4.001 update:

"43. MiG-3 flaps have been corrected - any change of the flaps limiter position retracts them first and then extends to a new position;"

Edit:

Just tryed it in QM, and i lower flaps by seting flaps limit (if i just press F they would not get down as limiter is set to 0 by default), and i raised flaps by seting flaps limiter back to 0 (if i just press raise flaps lshitfF they would not get raised) , only limiters are used for lovering/raising flaps it seams.

And like change in update say if i change limiter from 40 to 60 fr example, flaps will first fully raise to 0 from 40, and then get lowered to 60.

Edited by 77.CountZero

Yeah that is what I have happening as well, you have to hold down F or S-F to raise/lower the flaps. Wanted to make sure this was working as intended.