Sign in to follow this  
KotwicaGoose

Indestructible Static Aircraft in Career

With the BoBp full release, I've started a few new careers. In ALL of them, static aircraft at enemy airfields are entirely invulnerable to MG and cannon fire -- up to and including 30mm HE rounds (I haven't tried, but I'm sure they'd be invulnerable to 37mm rounds as well). Is this supposed to be happening? Very odd design decision, if so...

On 11/10/2019 at 2:37 AM, KotwicaGoose said:

With the BoBp full release, I've started a few new careers. In ALL of them, static aircraft at enemy airfields are entirely invulnerable to MG and cannon fire -- up to and including 30mm HE rounds (I haven't tried, but I'm sure they'd be invulnerable to 37mm rounds as well). Is this supposed to be happening? Very odd design decision, if so...

I made the same observation in the Rhineland career. Especially the fighter-bombers (P-47) are indestructible on their return flight to the base.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, hirondo said:

I made the same observation in the Rhineland career. Especially the fighter-bombers (P-47) are indestructible on their return flight to the base.

Yeah, I should specify that this only seems to be a problem in all of my Rhineland careers. But you're saying you've seen indestructible flying aircraft? I haven't seen that!