Sign in to follow this  
NO.20_D_McGoun

Server updated

The Misfit server is now updated with balloons ,period trucks and artillery, got a small tank battle in NML on one mission, they added some small barges as well that can travel on most rivers, fingers crossed it all works. So go blow some s@#t up!!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, NO.28W_Barker said:

Wondered who's server that was, had fun in there last night, the train is deadly.

Yes didn't see any WW1 options for train , or just blind,  low head on approach they cant shoot over engine, then cross finger and clench buttocks.

On 11/7/2019 at 11:12 PM, DirtyBiker said:

Yes didn't see any WW1 options for train , or just blind,  low head on approach they cant shoot over engine, then cross finger and clench buttocks.

Was busy fighting a hoard of ai and the train smoked me, was before the new update so was ww2 guns on that nasty train. 

I REDID the assault missions so when 4 of 5 are down new wave comes in, with the timer system it was easy to get swarmed lol ……… Its a lot of fun with some buds if you get all 20 in 30 min.s it ends the mission and you get a ticket to the peep show at the carney.

• Upvote 1

I saw some creative variations in the bot themes.  Several in fact.  Was interesting to take off and find a Brisfit bombing my base; reminiscent of ROF servers.  (Planes parked in the tents!  Cool!)  Then again, I also flew a whole mission and didn't see anyone until I got back and then were was like four of them trying to waste our balloon.  The bots fly pretty darn well, too.  On attack they want to kill you and in defense they are using tricks that amount to tactics.  All-in-All a very complete experience; some surprises, some flying, some fighting.  Double teamed by two bots working together in pretty good synch.  The aerodrome infields are still dinky but at least if you pass through on the roll-out the grass is firm and dry enough to taxi on.  

Yep, sites like this one and the Zoo are definitely providing a good place to fly.  Thanks and continued success. 

• Thanks 1

We did some fine tuning on server last night ,, but just cant do anything for a 435 ping , sorry who ever you were.

mt_0355_big.jpg

• Haha 1