Beetlejuice

No connection with authorization server

Hi All,

I have a perfectly good connection and I can see that other players are online in game; Yet I cant past the loading screen.

Is there a fix?

Thanks!

Also, I find that sometimes what works is to re enter my username and password on the login screen.

AFAIK that is a well-known issue.

I have it all the time.

Simple click on login a second time and then, normally, it should login almost instantly.

I have read that some users have this, like me, *immediately* after some version update.

Hopefully it will be -again?- fixed in version 4.0 !?

It may be due to ... a lower-end PC system (like mine) ?  

Or ... are you talking MP only (not game start-up) which would be another issue altogether.

BTW I rebooted my router (in fact that was the first thing I did, suggested by 1C support), but that did NOT help.

Good Luck. 

11 minutes ago, simfan2015 said:

AFAIK that is a well-known issue.

I have it all the time.

Simple click on login a second time and then, normally, it should login almost instantly.

I have read that some users have this, like me, *immediately* after some version update.

Hopefully it will be -again?- fixed in version 4.0 !?

It may be due to ... a lower-end PC system (like mine) ?  

Or ... are you talking MP only (not game start-up) which would be another issue altogether.

BTW I rebooted my router (in fact that was the first thing I did, suggested by 1C support), but that did NOT help.

Good Luck. 

This happened to me before the latest update, latest update fixed it for me. Honestly I think its just random.

@RedKestrel. For me the opposite ... in my case it started immediately after te 3.201 update !

• Upvote 1

I have had this problem on two separate machines since I downloaded the game in July '18. Specifically, on the first attempt it always fails but on the second attempt it always succeeds.

Looks like I'll have to submit a ticket, if only to be able to say I have.

On 11/5/2019 at 10:11 AM, simfan2015 said:

@RedKestrel. For me the opposite ... in my case it started immediately after te 3.201 update !

Yeah, its weird. For the longest time I thought it was my internet connection as it tends to be a little dodgy at time, but other people get it on and off too. By the time I thought of making a bug report it solved itself. *shrug*

In any case clicking a second time and/or reentering my username and password always worked for me so it was not a game-breaker. Hopefully that works similarly for everyone else having issues.