Sign in to follow this  
-IRRE-Preach8331

bullet impact problem

Hello Sorry for my English I noticed several times when shooting on an enemy aircraft an impact problem I shoot and I see no hit yet the enemy aircraft and well touched and die just after.  it is very disturbing we have the impression of miss are shooting.  Has someone already had this problem ?

Edited by -IRRE-Preach8331

5 hours ago, -IRRE-Preach8331 said:

Hello Sorry for my English I noticed several times when shooting on an enemy aircraft an impact problem I shoot and I see no hit yet the enemy aircraft and well touched and die just after.  it is very disturbing we have the impression of miss are shooting.  Has someone already had this problem ?

Is this online or off? Sometimes in online play because of the different 'pings' of the players the shots look like they miss but take some time to register, just a problem with the netcode and people with different connection speeds. Other types of ammo just don't show much in the way of impacts on the aircraft (i.e. some of the light MGs). 

Like RedKestrel said, it could be internet connection if you're using multiplayer.  I find that I miss a lot of shots in multiplayer that would be pilot kills in single player.  I also get shot quite often by enemy planes that appear to not have the correct angle in multiplayer.  In single player, I can dodge the shots of planes at similar angle all day long. In multiplayer, it's much different for me.  It's the internet though.  It might have to do with the actual physical wires of the network and there might be little the devs can do about it.