LUPO

CEM reference table PDF

Hi all,

here is a pdf reference table for complex engine management I just edited.

Found the data here in the forum. If you find something to change or to add please let me know.

And...

Yeah, you can print it! :) :) :)

Have a nice flight over Stalingrad,

hopefully with no smoking engine after 3 mins... :cool:

=LUPO=

engine management.pdf

Edited by LUPO
  • Upvote 24

Awesome. Thanks a lot. LOL i fly the 109 since release and was not aware that there is a "manual" activateable supercharger?:)

Awesome. Thanks a lot. LOL i fly the 109 since release and was not aware that there is a "manual" activateable supercharger? :)

Errm ... is it?

Errm ... is it?

well, actually cant find it. the chart says >3000m supercharger. Is it automatic?

So the 109 does not actually have a button tto activate the supercharger - right? Just wanna be sure i dont miss anything here:)

• Upvote 1

Big thanks, I will be reading it as I fly about in multiplayer.

Thanks for the guide...do you will update future aircrafts?

Yes I'll try to keep it updated. Peshka will be soon available.

Greets

Thanks for that handy pdf. I'm wondering though, why is there no max continuous setting listed for any plane but the Stuka?

Thanks for that handy pdf. I'm wondering though, why is there no max continuous setting listed for any plane but the Stuka?

Hi Schmittfeuer,

consider the pdf just a draft and use it like a basic reference chart. It will became more accurate through more experiments made by the community. I also have the feeling that some performance will be tweaked in future updates.

I'll be glad to keep it up-to-date!

<S>

• Upvote 1

I'm collecting  engine management data about the Pe. Somone experimented it ingame? Let me know and I'll include it in the reference table.

Yes I'll try to keep it updated. Peshka will be soon available.

Greets

Nice job LUPO. Thanks for all.

Interresting. THX for the work. :)

Could this become an online-editable file with additional data such as radiator settings etc. so that trusted community members can can keep it up to date?

Ok, since I already started something like this a while ago I thought I'd refresh it and show it to people here. My work isn't especially good (and I really need the numbers etc. from people who actually know how to properly operate the planes), but maybe it will make other people post their own (and better) stuff.

Anyone interested will probably get editing rights - this thing will never amount to anything unless people participate. Lupo's list is in many ways more readable and of course much more comprehensive right now, but I would like some more data and preferably online maintained by the community so that the thing is always up to date. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PFrsOd1QpuGKpRQBEZySf4Gvd1V5bkMivoBciyCfZ5U/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by AndyHill

Thinking about this a little more (a small thought for one man, a gigantic brain marathon for me) I don't really want to hijack Lupo's thread for this stuff so I will create another one.