FoxbatRU

[MOD] BoM career - extended version

Before playing for the “blue”, I was inspired by sevenless mod and decided to modify my career in “Battle for Moscow” a bit.

I tried to make changes in accordance with historical realities. I did not conduct a large-scale test (especially from the side of VVS), but everything seems to work from the side of the Luftwaffe. It is assumed that the player, in addition to his additional planes, will be able to meet additional planes as an enemy. For some types of missions, it is desirable to be the unit commander for the possibility of choosing the type of aircraft and its weapons. You can write about bugs and suggestions to me, maybe I can correct something. :)

Aircraft types added:
Yak-1
LaGG-3
Pe-3 (the role is played by Pe-2)
U-2
Ju 87

Excluded types of aircraft:
MC.202

Changes in participating units:
VVS
- 126th IAP (P-40) is strengthened by the 95th IAP (Pe-3)
- 233rd IAP replaced by 11th IAP (Yak-1)
- 441st IAP on the MiG-3 is reinforced by LaGG-3 aircraft
- 46th BAP (Pe-2) strengthened by NLBAP (U-2)
Luftwaffe
- 22 ° Gr.Aut. C.T. (MC.202) replaced by I./ZG 1 (Bf 110)
- II./KG 54 (Ju 88) replaced by II./St.G 1 (Ju 87)
- 15. (span.) / JG 27 (Bf 109E) replaced by III./St.G 2 (Ju 87)

• Like 2

Hello,

It's very interesting.

But I have 3 questions.

1) I myself made a similar modification to integrate the YAK7 at 296 IAP in the Stalingrad campaign.For the squadron of the player, I like you, a new plane, the YAK 7, on the other hand when I fly in BF109 I do not meet YAk 7 as enemy AI. It seems that the changes can not work for the AI that are scripted in the game.

2 °) I manage to personalize the skins of the wingmen in a random way for my squadron masi it does not work for the squadrons AI which have only one Skin for all the planes of a squadron.

Spoiler

3 °) What is the use to integrate in the CRC code 32 in the line:If I do not mention it, it works the same way it seems to me.

"graphics\Skins\Bf109G2\MPG_Bf109G2_I-JG3_jaune10.dds" "" "" "LuaScripts\WorldObjects\Planes\Bf109G2.txt" "I_JG3_jaune10" "I_JG3_jaune10"
"graphics\Skins\Bf109G2\MPG_Bf109G2_I-JG3_jaune12.dds" "" "A79B1A9F" "LuaScripts\WorldObjects\Planes\Bf109G2.txt" "I_JG3_jaune12" "I_JG3_jaune12"

Edited by MarcoPegase44

9 часов назад, MarcoPegase44 сказал:

1) I myself made a similar modification to integrate the YAK7 at 296 IAP in the Stalingrad campaign.For the squadron of the player, I like you, a new plane, the YAK 7, on the other hand when I fly in BF109 I do not meet YAk 7 as enemy AI. It seems that the changes can not work for the AI that are scripted in the game.

I checked, flying for the Germans with this mod, for example, you can meet the enemy Yak-1. This happens if the generator makes the mission so that you are fighting with a regiment that is armed with a Yak-1 (for example). For a guarantee, I also added to all fake fighters regiments, on Yak-1, LaGG-3, Pe-3 (2), but with less probability. Which of these works, I don’t know for sure.

Скрытый текст

[Squadron=101090] // fake unit
    type=1                // 0 - common, 1 - fighter, 2 - bomber, 3 - recon, 4 - transport, 5 - attack
    [period] // Chapter 1-2-3-4-5
        period="1941.10.02","1942.04.20"
        name="fake 090_fighters"
        fl_day_st="00.00"
        fl_day_end="00.00"
        airfield="Tushino"
        quantity=12
        flights=4
        plane="LuaScripts\WorldObjects\Planes\I16t24.txt"
        plane="LuaScripts\WorldObjects\Planes\MiG3s24.txt"
        plane="LuaScripts\WorldObjects\Planes\P40E1.txt"
        plane="LuaScripts\WorldObjects\Planes\Yak1s69.txt"
        plane="LuaScripts\WorldObjects\Planes\Pe2s35.txt"
    [end]
[end]

2 °) I manage to personalize the skins of the wingmen in a random way for my squadron masi it does not work for the squadrons AI which have only one Skin for all the planes of a squadron.

Yes it is. I did not understand how to get around. The only thing is that if this regiment has several skins to choose from, then they will be different each time. Although everyone is the same in a particular group.

3 °) What is the use to integrate in the CRC code 32 in the line:If I do not mention it, it works the same way it seems to me.

"graphics\Skins\Bf109G2\MPG_Bf109G2_I-JG3_jaune10.dds" "" "" "LuaScripts\WorldObjects\Planes\Bf109G2.txt" "I_JG3_jaune10" "I_JG3_jaune10"
"graphics\Skins\Bf109G2\MPG_Bf109G2_I-JG3_jaune12.dds" "" "A79B1A9F" "LuaScripts\WorldObjects\Planes\Bf109G2.txt" "I_JG3_jaune12" "I_JG3_jaune12"

I did not understand what these codes were for. I just copied your idea on the variety of skins in my squadron. :)In fact, I’m making this version of the mod for myself, where all units (Germans) will have skins set depending on the regiment. But since it works, it’s not always the same with other mods and skins, I don’t plan to publish it.

Edited by FoxbatRU