ACG_Flyby

where did my single mission go?

Hello all. I'm used to making single missions for personal practice. Before 4.56 when I used the FMB to create, and save them, they showed up in the Missions/Single folder. Now I create one and it's in the FMB, inside the game,  but not in the "Single" folder. Did it not save? Is there a new destination? Or some sort of bug? My old missions are still there from previous versions of Cliffs, though some seem  to have the mission names slightly mispelled for some reason.

thank you,

Flyby out

FMB created missions are saved (only) in this folder:

...\Documents\1C SoftClub\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover\missions\Single\

You can't select any other folder, but can create a sub folder inside the above if want, example:

...\Documents\1C SoftClub\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover\missions\Single\"My custom FMB missions"

Should be available in game menu in the Single Player > Single Mission.

If a custom folder is used, for return to Single Mission menu (in game) click in the .. after the circle.

Edited by Sokol1

Sokol1, Thank you for the reply. As it is, I'd been away from Cliffs to fly the BoM campaign and had forgotten (until I remembered) the 1cSoftClub file in my Documents folder. So, there I've found the mission I was looking for. I guess I gave up too soon; the Flyby who cried wolf".

Thanks again,

have a great weekend

Flyby out