[Pb]RedeyeStorm

TAnk crew in VR

Hello all,

Tonight I played Tank Crew in VR for the first time. Sure love the models but I am having a serious view issue. I am using the Oculus Rift. The problem is that vehicles are only rendered in, what I estimate to be 45 degrees left and right from the front. When I am in the commanders position all vehicle, arty etc objects disapear as soon as I look more then 45 degrees left or right. This makes playing Tank crew in VR verry difficult but the commanders position is now all but useless.

Is anyone else having this problem? If not and if it is on my end does anybody have any idea what could cause this?

Thanks

I also play with the Rift and yes, objects like other tanks sometimes briefly disappear when looked at from a certain angle. If you then turn your head a little more or turn back a little, the object reappears. But for me it's not happening too often. But still, would be nice if the devs could fix this.

Posted (edited)

Similar problem  for a friend of mine: anything outside the direction pointed by the gun + some angle  seems to not be rendered. Oculus rift S
similar topic  :

Edited by super-truite

Well I am very greatfull that this issue is solved. I do have one other issue when using the binoculars or zoom in gunsight. The issue is that I can not get a stable image even when standing still. With the view continuously moving about it makes for difficult aiming. Anyone having this issue?