HerrBree

Possible problem with mission limits

No matter the campaign or version of PWCG I use or the what I change the settings to I am inevitably completely overwhelmed with enemy fighters. Even testing out what would happen if I only allow 1 fighter flight per side within 10 minutes my flight is being attacked by three 4 plane fighter wings. I've tried setting the max number of enemy planes allowed to less than 10 but am met with 16+. Like I said this has been happening to me since I started playing PWCG at version 1.3ish and is pretty discouraging. Maybe I'm not understanding the variables I am changing correctly. Is this happening to others as well?

Yeah its pretty random , sometimes it all quiet , and other time its like 7-10 enemy fighters chasing you to your airfield.

I cant see any enemies. 7 out of 8 missions no enemy planes seen. Flying stuga moscow october 1941. I did increase ground mission fighter flight to 3, but no effect. Something I do? I would like to get shot down.

Verry weird. I had nine missions with only one having enemy contact. Have six fighter flights set with up to 48 planes per side.

Anybody with no contact: please provide me the information necessary to generate a similar campaign: squadron and date.  or just zip up the campaign and post it

I have made an effort to ensure contact, however, contract is still reliant on circumstances.  In all of my test campaigns plus my real ones I have plenty of contact.  I need to recreate the problem to understand the cause.