Sign in to follow this  
J3Hetzer

Shooting Star server, be aware.

There's a pilot using the speed hack and not even bothering to be subtle about it, Camel doing 200mph. Lol. I don't think I'm allowed to post his ID, so if anyone wants it so they can avoid the sad loser, PM me.

Might be worth supplying the server host/devs of which server they were on the details and PM the details rather than in puplic :)

Edited by OrLoK

I'm pretty sure it's a Chinese server and as they've got the orientation of forces backwards we're not going to bother using it again anyway (Central are on the western side of the mud).

12 minutes ago, J3Hetzer said:

There's a pilot using the speed hack and not even bothering to be subtle about it, Camel doing 200mph. Lol. I don't think I'm allowed to post his ID, so if anyone wants it so they can avoid the sad loser, PM me.

Wasn't BOX sort of imune to those things? We got a player using this hack in ROF in 2018, but here?

34 minutes ago, SeaW0lf said:

Wasn't BOX sort of imune to those things? We got a player using this hack in ROF in 2018, but here?

Chinese, those guys are probably playing hacked solitaire on Pentagon computers. Lol.

Edited by J3Hetzer
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, J3Hetzer said:

I'm pretty sure it's a Chinese server and as they've got the orientation of forces backwards we're not going to bother using it again anyway (Central are on the western side of the mud).

Thought SS is hosted in Japan. 

Just fly the SE5a and the East-West thing will work fine there

Edited by US103_Baer
  • Haha 1

I always thought it was based in Japan.

Anyhow, on RoF they were great action servers - Up and fighting in under a minute.

Now the maps are a bit big for that sort of thing, but obviously there's issues in creating AF's on the Arras map.

Edited by Zooropa_Fly

7. Comments containing profanity, personal insults, accusations of cheating, excessive rudeness, vulgarity, drug propaganda, political and religious discussion and propaganda, all manifestations of Nazism and racist statements, calls to overthrow governments by force, inciting ethnic hatred, humiliation of persons of a particular gender, sexual orientation or religion are not allowed and will result in a ban.

Cheat accusations can’t be done in public, doesn’t matter if you do not name anyone. For instructions on how to act in these cases send me a PM.

Haash

• Like 1