Sign in to follow this  
FurphyForum

Requesting a Skin and Template Subfolder for Cliffs of Dover

Moderators,

Currently there is no Skin or Template folder on the Official Forum to correlate the existing skins for Cliffs of Dover Blitz franchise series, and one needs to go in search on other forums in order to gain access to skins in order to download them.

Given the impending release of TF 5.0 - Tobruk and the new flight models for this game version, one can assume that skinners will want to start skinning these aircraft as soon as practical.

With that in mind and given the lack of a Skin and Template file system for Cliffs of Dover Blitz, it would be prudent in requesting that sub folders of the described above be implemented on this Official Forum prior to the release of TF 5.0 - Tobruk.

Coupled with this train of thought, I would like to put forward the request that a main folder (a), consisting of a subfolder (b);

a.    Skins and Templates, and

b.   4K Skins and Templates.

be implemented inside of the IL-2 Sturmovik Official Forum under the Cliffs of Dover sub forum. 

For your consideration.

On 9/21/2019 at 6:01 AM, FurphyForum said:

Moderators,

Currently there is no Skin or Template folder on the Official Forum to correlate the existing skins for Cliffs of Dover Blitz franchise series, and one needs to go in search on other forums in order to gain access to skins in order to download them.

Given the impending release of TF 5.0 - Tobruk and the new flight models for this game version, one can assume that skinners will want to start skinning these aircraft as soon as practical.

With that in mind and given the lack of a Skin and Template file system for Cliffs of Dover Blitz, it would be prudent in requesting that sub folders of the described above be implemented on this Official Forum prior to the release of TF 5.0 - Tobruk.

Coupled with this train of thought, I would like to put forward the request that a main folder (a), consisting of a subfolder (b);

a.    Skins and Templates, and

b.   4K Skins and Templates.

be implemented inside of the IL-2 Sturmovik Official Forum under the Cliffs of Dover sub forum. 

For your consideration.

Hi FurphyForum

I made Layered Templates for  all the CloD Aircraft a while back because there were no official ones available and I wanted to skin all the variants.

They are mosly PSD but some are  XCF  so you may need GIMP https://www.gimp.org/ [Free] to open them and convert to PSD if you need to

Here is a link to My Templates I hope it helps you out

Kind Regards

Keith

http://allaircraftsimulations.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=172&t=34594

Edited by warlord64
  • Thanks 1