dog1

North Africa map request

hello

The area stretchng from the tip of Cyrenaica ( Al GHAZALA) down to El Alamein Egypt can easily fit into one map . The topography is easy ,no paved roads , almost no railways . We have at least half of the aircraft already . The ships can be the same . All that is needed is some Italian planes to add such as the C42 , Fiat G50 and C200 . This is not a complicated project . 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, dog1 said:

This is not a complicated project . 

C'mon, man, do a forum search before making topics like this.

• Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, dog1 said:

hello

The area stretchng from the tip of Cyrenaica ( Al GHAZALA) down to El Alamein Egypt can easily fit into one map . The topography is easy ,no paved roads , almost no railways . We have at least half of the aircraft already . The ships can be the same . All that is needed is some Italian planes to add such as the C42 , Fiat G50 and C200 . This is not a complicated project . 

Hello, 

the Team Fusion working on African map. Look at this topic:

https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/forum/104-il-2-sturmovik-cliffs-of-dover/

0NW4sED.jpg 

Work in progress map.

Edited by InProgress

I removed team fusions  COD from my PC years ago , what a fiasco . I am aware that they are working on one but i mean this sim , there is no way i'm going to reinstall that junk again . i even deleted it from steam library .  I remember i think it was 2 years ago i had to change the driver for England not to appear flooded and anyways mission building was a disaster . Online was 2 aircraft in empty skies . what a joke . what do you expect anyway for 5 USD . Ok so bottom line , no hope .

• Haha 3

On ‎9‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 2:31 AM, dog1 said:

I removed team fusions  COD from my PC years ago... there is no way i'm going to reinstall that junk again

Well I think you're making a mistake dog1. The game may be broken now, but soon (maybe a few months from now) it'll be very good and mostly bug free with a flyable Wellington, Dewoitine D.520, F4F Martlett, Hurricane Mk.IIA-D, He-111H-6 where you can carry torpedoes, Spitfire Mk.Vb, Gladiator Mk.II, P-40C/E, etc. With the DKM Scharnhorst, Prinz Eugen, HMS Warspite, Revenge, and many more ships that you can attack.

On ‎9‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 2:31 AM, dog1 said:

i even deleted it from steam library

If you removed it before December 14th 2017, then you made a big mistake. Do an online search to see why.

On 9/29/2019 at 1:10 AM, Novice-Flyer said:

Well I think you're making a mistake dog1. The game may be broken now, but soon (maybe a few months from now) it'll be very good and mostly bug free with a flyable Wellington, Dewoitine D.520, F4F Martlett, Hurricane Mk.IIA-D, He-111H-6 where you can carry torpedoes, Spitfire Mk.Vb, Gladiator Mk.II, P-40C/E, etc. With the DKM Scharnhorst, Prinz Eugen, HMS Warspite, Revenge, and many more ships that you can attack.

If you removed it before December 14th 2017, then you made a big mistake. Do an online search to see why.

Care to share a bit more about this?