SOLIDKREATE

Cash payout for new pilots?

14154400592_c6ec3d24e5_o.png

CLICK IMAGE ABOVE TO APPLY

Edited by 9./JG54_SPEKTRE76
  • Upvote 2

Just signed up, very helpful group made to feel at home straight away. Good structured set up, looking forward to flying with 9/JG54.

• Upvote 1

Welcome Whiteyeti!

Ground crews are rolling out a fresh 109 for you.

lol Spektre...

Edited by 9./JG54_EZ
  • Upvote 1

YES,we are a fun bunch of people,you should check us out,trying out won't hurt ya.

You can also just pop in on a co-op on IL2-1946 or IL2:BoS via our Team Speak 3 server.

Been having a ball with these Lads, been enjoying the co-ops and have improved my game since joining.

Don't be shy jump in and say Gday.

Cheers 9./JG54_Yeti :)

• Upvote 1

I got 2 kids, 4 and 1 years old and dont have a world of time on my hands and how would this fit being in a virtual squadron? If you cant show every time, you´re out??

I got experience with sim flying, but mostly lone wolf (hence my profile picture) and have not done any formation flying. Need training and experience.

S~ DKsvejseko

We understand that people have real life going on and that family comes first.  There are no penalties if you can't make it for an event.  We're just here to have fun and to have wingmen that we can trust are looking out for one another while we fly the unfriendly skies.  Drop by our site and check us out if you'd like.. www.9-JG54.proboards.com

aspbrattcb6113-3.gif

ps.. I noticed our recruiting poster went down yesterday, Spektre will be by soon to fix that all up.

I was reading your "Before you apply: how to + short list of rules" and could see i needed IL2 1946. I do have that but im looking for squadrons using CLOD or BOS :(

We do use BoS when we get a few on ,I have all 3 as probably do most of the guys. They did have 1946 pretty cheap on Steam not so long back I think it was about $7-9 US off memory.

No. I think Spektre flies it some, afaik.

Edited by 9./JG54_EZ

Future recruits please note. Th poster you see was a beta poster. Our actual one was deleted by me by mistake. Our actual one has more information. In the meantime the poster is still click able to our forum site.

New more detailed information is now in post #1

Bumping.

Our main sim is IL-2 1946 so any applicant would need that in order to feel the squad and have fun with us while BoS is under development. We intend to fly both for as long as there are people interested in 1946.

As EZ mentioned: we all have lives aside from the sim. Can't fly - don't be a stranger on the forum, let us know what's up. No penalties for sticking around despite having wings "cut". We are all friends in the 9. Staffel.

Is that the same EZ who used to fly with the JG26 back in the day? Nice to see some of the older crew still flying :) Looking forward to seeing you in the sky again!

Edited by Love_Waffle_Man