Sign in to follow this  
Thad

Tank Practice Range Update

Posted (edited)

Thank you!

On 4/3/2020 at 7:32 PM, =gRiJ=Roman- said:

Please, the Panther ... :hunter:

you can open the mission with the mission editor and just replace the Panzer IV with the panther.

Edited by Jaws2002

Salutations Tankers,

I currently have no access to the simulation or its' editor. My gaming computer died completely a couple months ago. I'm using and old weak laptop to access the forums. 🙄

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)
On 4/7/2020 at 2:55 PM, Thad said:

Salutations Tankers,

I currently have no access to the simulation or its' editor. My gaming computer died completely a couple months ago. I'm using and old weak laptop to access the forums. 🙄

I took the liberty to ask a comrade of mine (PA_Jumapape) to do it for me.

Here it is ...

PantherTank Practice Ranges.rar

Edited by =gRiJ=Roman-
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2

I unpacked your 7 zip files from "Tank Practice range" and installed them with "JSGME" in Missions of the TC game: Tank practice range/data/Missions/Tank practice range. In TC.I could see in Missions the "Tank practice range". But when I want to play this mission I don´t see it in the Tank missions. What do I have to do that I can play this mission?

Posted (edited)

Salutations,

Simply place the folder (Tank Practice Ranges) within the zip file into your games Missions folder. 

There is no need for JSGME. It is not a mod. It is a collection of missions for the various TC tanks. :coffee:

ranges.PNG

Edited by Thad

I had downloaded the game IL2 Sturmovic twice to play the game FC in  the first downloadf and PC in the second download.  Now I know that it does not work, because I cannot activate the Missions in the second download. By now I loaded the game IL 2 Sturmovic new and the campaigns and missions work. Thank you for helping. 

I have the feeling that you are the right man to bring my wishes to the developers of IL 2 Sturmovic.

In the beginning IL 2 Sturmovic was a flight simulation of the second world war with different scenaries. But now IL 2 Sturmovic includes also a flight sim from the first world war"Flying circus" and a tank sim"Tank crew". The developers should make it possible that you can download every game of IL 2 Sturmovic separate. So the player avoid a mix of several games in the campaings and mission files. 

Salutations,

All of the modules (games) are interconnected after purchase except Flying Circus. Each module in the Great Battles series is also a stand alone game. That is their design and developmental process. It's not likely to change.