Sign in to follow this  
MarcoPegase44

Prokhorovka's map for IL2 plane Sim.

Hello,

We are not all interested in a simulation of Tank.

Why not sell Prokhorovka's map as an addition to BOK or a new air battle that would take over the south of Kursk.

With BOK we already have almost all the aircraft needed except YAK 9 and Yak 9T.

Personally I am not interested in the purchase of "TANK Crew" but I will be ready to buy an additional module with Prokhorovka's map for IL2.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Sounds like a good idea to me.

I have purchased "Tank Crew" and enjoy it, but the Prokhorovka map is just to much for my old PC. So it would be cool to have a version of Prokhorovka that could be used for air battles, ie., without the super detailed, frame eating buildings and trees. It's a great looking map, but unusable for me in it's current form.

Looks like the Yak 9 & Yak 9T are inbound now anyway from what we read, so we might see an additional lower detailed, air battle friendly version of the map to go with them.

Edited by Pict

you can play it in multiplayer regardless of if you own tank crew or not. So as far as its uses to the air players it can serve the purpose of imaginary conflicts in the air based on BlackSix's evaluation.