Cotoi

Update the store please.

Looking to buy most if not all of your planes this is really confusing. 

I go to your store and I have no Idea what planes do I own I need to see if a plane is part of premium DLC or not, and I feel there is no need for me to do all that extra work just because I want to support you . I  play this game about 2-3 weeks a year but I constantly buy new expansions because I believe we need sim developers in the market. 

Please mark the items that I already have in my inventory, or at very least mention for every plane the DLC it is part of, or not part of any DLC, so I can at least focus on solo planes only, 

• Upvote 2

since the steam client integration, assuming you use steam, it might be easier for you to use the quick mission from the main menu to see which aircraft are available to you.

if you use the non steam client exclusively and have never linked accounts then your il2 store purchases should show you everything you have bought.

49 minutes ago, Cotoi said:

Looking to buy most if not all of your planes this is really confusing. 

I go to your store and I have no Idea what planes do I own I need to see if a plane is part of premium DLC or not, and I feel there is no need for me to do all that extra work just because I want to support you . I  play this game about 2-3 weeks a year but I constantly buy new expansions because I believe we need sim developers in the market. 

Please mark the items that I already have in my inventory, or at very least mention for every plane the DLC it is part of, or not part of any DLC, so I can at least focus on solo planes only, 

If you try to buy it twice you'll only have the option of buying it as a gift. 

Or, alternatively, you can just boot the game up, take 3 minutes and keep track of what you have, and then be responsible for yourself. 

I agree with the OP.  Sure, I can do things to determine what is what, but a good UI should make that information obvious.  This does not rate as #1 in the long list of the world's problems, but IMHO the critique is legit, especially for a store front.  You should never make it hard for other people to give you money :) 

• Upvote 2

Speaking only for myself... all of this should be made idiot proof. 😑

Posted (edited)

Even showing the planes on the QMB plane list, but greyed out, would help. Might even drive sales.

it took me entirely too long clicking around to figure out that the g6 wasn’t included in an existing premium package but not showing up in game, and also not it game because it was yet to be released, before I bought it. 

This really should be easier.

Edited by von_Michelstamm

59 minutes ago, sevenless said:

1st world problems...

Hmmmmm... Not exactly.

I see a consumer trying to politely point out how to make it easier for others, in addition to himself, to spend their money so as to be able to support the individuals and product we all enjoy so much. 

Wise organizations welcome such input with open arms, and act on it appropriately.  Particularly considering that customer feedback is seldom so thoughtful as to include the word "please".

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, von_Michelstamm said:

Even showing the planes on the QMB plane list, but greyed out, would help. Might even drive sales.

I think this is a great suggestion. In a subtle way, it indicates more about what's available within the product.