-332FG-Buddy

332nd Fighter Group multiple flight sim recruitment!

Are there any players from the old 99th in legacy IL2?............  RedDiamond..... Patches..............  etc.   I know Bearcat's not in there with you..........

Hoss

Bearcat is a friend in the channel....I've been waiting for him to come back ...but no there is not ...I would love to have those guys join though

I was a member of the 99th and 100th Fighter Squadron back 15 years ago when Bearcat was C.O. in the Old iL2 1946 game via Hyperlobby. I last spoke with Patches and Pappy about five years ago. Patches' was recovering from surgery and we were flying P-51's and hueys helicopters. I always thought the 332nd group would have been represented in iL2 BoS but It never happened that I am aware of. Bearcat is the only member I have seen on the forums. Salute -332FG-Buddy, -322FG-Redman and 361st_Hoss. Best Regards and " Straighten up and fly right". 

• Like 1

As Red Diamond used to say "Spliff's for everyone"................ 

Hope all had a great thanksgiving with friends and family...

Cheers

Hoss

Just dropping in to say hello!  I will link you the video I made of our combined mission in TAW shortly. I like your website

What's your roster count now Buddy?.............. I think we have 13 for Sunday's mission with Some other groups, 40 allied planes if everyone shows up, and some actual LW breathers.  Should be fun and very chaotic.. LOL

Cheers

Hoss