jussitska

Logitech Extreme 3 D Pro does not work ( SOLVED)

Posted (edited)
I have a problem .. Joystick Logitech Extreme 3D Pro no longer works. It is not responsible for gas, wings ... nor anything. Did anyone know how to solve the problem. 
I use Win 10 64 bit pro...
Additionally, it is strange that Logitech works perfectly on Prepar3DV4

buddies. Jussi of Finland

Edited by jussitska
I forgot to mention the important thing

Try remapping it in the key mapping. Il-2 is automatically finding your devices on cross of device IDs(it wasn't before) , but if the device is now recognised as a different joystick due to a driver change or something of that nature, I guess there is a chance it's not mapped anymore.

My best guess anyways🤔

Best,

Klas

I have tried to  remapping it in the key mapping, but it is not against any commandments..nothing happens.

I have downloaded Logitech´s page of possible drivers, but it does not seem to succeed..and now I´m desperate.

Sorry my pad English

Best,

Jussi of Finland

Salutations,

Have tried turning off your computer..... then plugging the joystick into a different usb port and restarting the computer? :coffee:

Yes I have....many many times...I´m still desperate

This is so obvious that you've probably already checked, but maybe 'Joystick' has become unchecked in Settings?

Make sure that 'Joystick' is checked in game "Settings", "Input Devices", "Control Mode".

Posted (edited)

Yeah ... yes I am. It's a funny thing that the stick works on Prepar3D, but not any Steam games 
inclusive of FSX-SE and Il-2 BoS simulators 
It suddenly stopped working. Work the night before, but not next. I uninstalled the game and downloaded it again, 
I removed the Stick usb connector and the connector changed .. I downloaded the drivers from Logitech .. no effect.
Only the pan top of the Stick working. No response to any adjustments
Edited by jussitska

9 hours ago, jussitska said:

Yeah ... yes I am. It's a funny thing that the stick works on Prepar3D, but not any Steam games 
It suddenly stopped working. Work the night before, but not next. I uninstalled the game and downloaded it again, 
I removed the Stick usb connector and the connector changed .. I downloaded the drivers from Logitech .. no effect.
Only the pan top of the Stick working. No response to any adjustments
Frustrated, I still got the idea: Because Joystick didn't work in both of the Steam simulators, 
I decided yet to try it again through FSX-SE.
I found there Logitech's instructions there and I got the Joystick running on FSX-SE. 
I got my hair straight to BoS and HEUREKA all worked there too. 
I am happy now. I was already throwing Logitech away ... Fortunately, I didn't ... save a few euros

Thanks to everyone for help

Jussi of Finland

10 hours ago, jussitska said:

STEAM controller settings prevent that another brand sticks work in STEAM games.

Open STEAM, go to  > Settings  > Controller and un-tick all options there (case use an STEAM controller in other games revert before use then).

ximg_588297a17e8c7.png.pagespeed.gp+jp+j