II./JG77_Fox59

II. Jagdgeschwader 77 is Recruiting

jg77banner5-1_zps445f4c54.jpg

o7! Pilots

We are II/JG77, A multi-national squadron. 

Visit our website www.ii-jg77.com

We took up the II Gruppe Jagdgeschwader 77 name because their historical significance in every major theater of World War II, Which allows us to historically fight on all fronts. 

We are actively recruiting new players all the time. 

We have a very advanced training course and we welcome anyone who wishes to fly with a mature and great bunch of pilots. 

We cater to both high skilled and new pilots alike. 

We offer both competitive campaigns for pilots and more relaxed server raiding and in-house Co-Ops. 

Our competitive Campaigns are, Scorched Earth Online War (EU) and Ghost Skies (NA) 

Our Pilots are all welcome to fly in either campaign. 

We have two staffels to meet your timezone needs

4.JG77 "Sensenmann" Covering our EU Pilots

5.JG77 ???

Edited by IIJG77Fox

Salute

are you guys going to stick with IL2+HSFX, or are you thinking of switching to Clod?

My rig is tooo weak for Clod so I'm looking for an IL2 squad

Mark

Interesting, I was a member of II/JG77  when IL2 first came out. At that time the stab was based in Australia  as was I/JG77 and III/JG77 was dedicated to the Euro zone.

I can vouch for this air squad as i have served with them at many times, really good flyers. Too bad i can't do their events due to the timezone as i am Australian. Hopefully this game gets the aussie community going again. ;)

• Upvote 1

I can vouch for this air squad as i have served with them at many times, really good flyers. Too bad i can't do their events due to the timezone as i am Australian. Hopefully this game gets the aussie community going again. ;)

Hi,

Tomorrow, wednesday jan.8 there is a NA trainingsession planned. May you stop by at 9pm EST/ 6pm PST If you still have your login details for the Website, just join.

I'll have to make your emblems for you soon. I think I have one done already.

Interesting, I was a member of II/JG77  when IL2 first came out. At that time the stab was based in Australia  as was I/JG77 and III/JG77 was dedicated to the Euro zone.

Hello, and Likewise.  I'm Aussie, and have been involved with the AUS local II/JG77 since back in the European Air War days.  In fact the Aussie based II/JG77 originated as an online squad back in 1996, which I think males it one of the oldest online squads in the world?.  Also been playing IL2 since it was a Beta version, back in 2000?  However, due to there being only me left under the name of II/JG77 in Australia, I wouldn't mind joining up in BOS under the same stab. Any ideas or suggestions?  Cheers.

Hello all.

I'm Aussie, and have been involved with the AUS local II/JG77 since back in the European Air War days.  In fact the Aussie based II/JG77 originated as an online squad back in 1996, which I think made it one of the oldest online squads in the world?.

Also I've been playing IL2 since it was a Beta version, back in 2000?

I also still 'fly' in SEOW under the II/JG77Hawk_12.

However, due to there being only me left under the name of II/JG77 in Australia, I wouldn't mind joining looking up BOS, and maybe 'flying' under the same stab name?

This was our antipodean squads info from 2002.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Gruppe II/JG77 (BlackHawks) are looking for Recruits in the Australaisian region if you wish to fly Luftwaffe.
http://www.geocities.com/blackwulf1_2000/index.html
Click On the BlackHawk Emblem of Gruppe 11/JG77 on right Side of Web Page.
S!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

II/JG77Hawk_12

Hi Casey and Hawk,

Mainly into CLoD and BOS.  If you are interested in raising II/JG77 along those lines I think you would get some takers.  Noticed on the forum that there are other Oz and NZ pilots looking for a home.

Hello Gents! Great to see your interest! 

Swing by our Teamspeak @ ts.116thpazner.com  PW= humbug

Also visit our new webpage, @ www.ii-jg77.net 

We are always welcoming new pilots! 

I would also like to add that we are currently flying IL2 1946, Cliffs of Dover and we are starting to look at moving into BOS. 

So visit us on TS and come and enjoy some good friends! Dont forget to bring some beers! 

Ive been flying bos since release of early access, this is my first real sim (came from warthunder) and I feel im ready to start getting organized and playing the game with a squadron. Im gonna jump in yalls teamspeak and have a chat. 

Edit: cant connect to your ts for whatever reason. 

Edited by timairborne

Salute to Herz As pilots!

Are You active as a fighter squad at the moment?

INTERACTIVE WAR online project needs Luftwaffe fight pilots! 6th Army is in great danger, so every Bf109 pilot is a great count for us.