Sign in to follow this  
smink1701

Monthly Updates?

I think it has been mentioned that a number of team members are not able to work on things at the moment due to their current home and work commitments.  If things pick up again I’m sure we’ll hear about it.   

You would think in this day and age even with a occupation that involves a lot of travel at least a few images or sentences could be posted from a lap top or PC wherever the guys responsible for updates are.;)

In a time where everything revolves around their I phone it seems the tech savvy are anything but.:lol:

Maybe MP should rejoin the group and we could get back to some real communication, as things stand this is no way to promote any sim development, we will all be asleep or gone elsewhere when it is finally released.

Wishing you all the very best, Pete.:biggrin:

8 hours ago, Missionbug said:

You would think in this day and age even with a occupation that involves a lot of travel at least a few images or sentences could be posted from a lap top or PC wherever the guys responsible for updates are.;)

In a time where everything revolves around their I phone it seems the tech savvy are anything but.:lol:

Maybe MP should rejoin the group and we could get back to some real communication, as things stand this is no way to promote any sim development, we will all be asleep or gone elsewhere when it is finally released.

Wishing you all the very best, Pete.:biggrin:

Do you REALLY think that TF5 will ever be released? Personally, I have my doubts