Sign in to follow this  
Ouky1991

Stlingrad explosion effects off?

Is there a way to turn off artilery effect on city of Staligrad? In my editor missions the smoke is gone but explosions are still there.

10 minutes ago, ACG_Sketch said:

Good question... I have no idea, but my money is on no.

Ok thanks, maybe mod then...

2 hours ago, Ouky1991 said:

Ok thanks, maybe mod then...

If you did manage to turn it off. It would either be tied to the map directly via code for those spots or such an option would disable all explosive effects for the game. Typically such effects are reused over and over for various areas in a game to save on development time. May I ask why you want to disable the artillery explosions? 

22 minutes ago, Geronimo553 said:

If you did manage to turn it off. It would either be tied to the map directly via code for those spots or such an option would disable all explosive effects for the game. Typically such effects are reused over and over for various areas in a game to save on development time. May I ask why you want to disable the artillery explosions? 

I liked them at first, It's cool and something unique but they seem too much. Personaly i would prefer if the explosions would be smaller or less frequent. But I figured the easiest solution would be to turn them off completely. It's not huge problem for me, I can live with it😀. Thanks for reply though.