Jason_Williams

Official Teamspeak Server for BOS MP Now up!

Attention Pilots!

I have created an official Teamspeak Server for BOS Early Access Multiplayer sessions. Feel free to use this weekend during MP testing.

Server IP: 108.61.114.3:9407

Password: bos2014

Any problems with the TS server post in this thread.

Jason

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 9

Works, thx Jason, best from Berlin, Allons!

I agree, if it's possible, all extra language channel that's possible (English, German, Italian, Spanish.....)

Thanks!

Thank you for the new teamspeak 3 server  ive logged in now ..

talbs

Jason, as of two minutes ago from this reply, TS reported that some other 'server' has the same IP.

TS also suggested the possibility of a 'middle-man attack'. Presumably that means somebody posing as the TS server.

I have no idea how to check such things.

Thank you for the server, and the multiple languages available. Works fine.

Maybe add a Danish Speaking under Allies and Axis. Noticed there are few danish pilots.

Suggestion; identify rooms (server 1  or 2 ) because with two servers, it may get a bit confusing.

I've added channels for 4 servers in 10 languages.

If you guys can't make it work with that then I don't know what to tell you.

See you there later today.

Jason

• Upvote 1

Do we have Swahili, Mandarin and Urdu yet?

...and Pig Latin...and Esperanto...and Vulcan...and Klingon...and C++...and...

• Upvote 3

Omethingsay isway ongwray ithway Asonjay!

• Upvote 1

Hi,

I may be missing something obvious, but how do we know whether TeamSpeak servers #1/#2 correspond to the EU or US MP servers?

Thanks!

Thx Jason!

Is there a on line TeamSpeak View page yet like there eg. is for the ROF TS server?

Edited by West

Klingons should be happy for not being letf out.

TS seems very popular with "0" users at the time of this post. TS  tree - bad. How is one supposed to know which Channel Group to join? Based on servers available in-game, TS makes no sense.

US EXPERT

US NORMAL

US NORMAL LIGHT

etc....

Those should be divided into groups: allied and axis. Both groups should be divided into languages, provided you want them divided into languages.

Just trolling - got own squad TS. Your waste of resources though.

You must not be looking very hard. Each server is divided into Allied and Axis and each Allied or Axis channel has 10 languages. And the TS arrangement was based on the server arrangement when we launched MP so at that time it made sense. Take your trolling elsewhere.

Jason

yet rarely do I find people on.  I always found much of the fun talking with the people you were flying with and against.

Def need more TS usage, rarely do I find fellow pilots during evening PST GMT-8. Dunno if there is anyway to market it more so the masses will jump in. Best part is TS is free even if you listen and use the chat bar.

All we can do is offer the server. It's up to users to take advantage of it. If it doesn't seem necessary to have it I'll take it down. I originally put it up due to requests from the community.

Jason

S!

Just pretty quiet in there. Tried to jump in as a gunner for someone as my controllers etc. are still packed up. But all I heard was tumbleweed rolling by and the lonely cry of a coyote :D

I do not have TS installed since I stopped flying old sturm more then year ago.Seems like installing again.

@Flanker

you can jump into my sturmovik whenever you see me online,I do not block position :salute:

lol

Isn't this thread a sticky in the forums?

The 1st post has the TeamSpeak IP address and password.

What more could be done?

too lazy to look beyond new content to see if its stickied

You must not be looking very hard. Each server is divided into Allied and Axis and each Allied or Axis channel has 10 languages. And the TS arrangement was based on the server arrangement when we launched MP so at that time it made sense. Take your trolling elsewhere.

Jason

I think Stray has a point, the servers are named either US or Euro - normal or expert and so on. A simple rename of some of the TS channels to these names could do wonders I think. Not trolling just think it would help the community use this wonderful tool more.

Attention Pilots!

I have created an official Teamspeak Server for BOS Early Access Multiplayer sessions. Feel free to use this weekend during MP testing.

Server IP: 8.3.5.133:9407
Password: bos2014

Any problems with the TS server post in this thread.

Jason

Hi,  What client version do we need?   I just updated to TS3 ver. 3.0.14 and it says I need to update!

Hi,  What client version do we need?   I just updated to TS3 ver. 3.0.14 and it says I need to update!

TS3 version 3.0.14 works here!

TS3 version 3.0.14 works here!

Ok I got it.  The TS3 updater was the method I was using and it just wasn't working.  I uninstalled and re-installed 3.0.14 and got right in.  Thanks!