Sign in to follow this  
WARhol

Co-operative careers

Hi,

Me and some pals would love to fly co-operative missions where we can pick a map, pick a plane and have the computer generate some missions in much the same way as in career mode.

Unfortunately I can't find a way to do this. We have had to doctor some single player campaign files downloaded in order to play co-operatively at all!

Specifically we are all Stukka-lovers. We would love to be able to jump into a stukka together or individually as part of a wing with missions against the computer.

Are there any plans to introduce this into the game, and if so, when? (If not, then whhhhhyyyyyyy?!?!?)

Regards,

Dan Crawford (WARhol)

Posted (edited)

I suggest you try this:

With this tool you can create your own missions and since you can now also pick a date you can basically create your own "career" .

Career support is limited, but at least for the Stalingrad map the lines will change depending whether you fly in sep/okt or november of 1942.

Edited by SYN_Vander
  • Upvote 1

Its very good.  Thats a British understatement 😁😁

PWCG 5 already supports coop careers with the restriction that all players have to be in the same squadron.  If you want a career flying Stukas with your friends just start a PWCG campaign, join a Stukas squadron and fly.  PWCG has Stukas on all maps, so you can fly Moscow through Kuban.  I know the D model is not historically accurate for Moscow, but giventhe choice of use the D or don't have Stukas, I chose to use the D.

PWCG 6 will go further: the human participants can be any squadron, any role, any side.  

• Thanks 2