Hey guys,

would someone of you more skillful people be so kind and make me a very, very simple group of german artillery shooting whatever hard target(s), which I could hide in a forest? I have already tried  arty groups found in here but for some reason (like I'm stupid) they stay silent. I would need it to work in single mission so I can record it and use it in a upcoming film....😕

Edited by LeLv30_Redwing

Any arty? Or any from a particular side? Or a specific gun? Or maybe the rocket trucks?

Hi Sketch,

I'm happy with the lefh18, I imagine object can be changed afterwards and side too, if I happen to need that? This new editor is just too much for me, I was able to do ton of **** with the 1946 but I seem to suck with even basic stuff now...

Thanks man, thanks a lot!

I ask, because different artillery pieces have different minimum firing ranges. Meaning that they must fire from at least X distance in order for them to function correctly.

See this thread for more info.

Edited by [TWB]Sketch

Here you go.... I added a checkzone to activate the artillery pieces once any plane gets close enough. Once the artillery is activated, they'll start shooting at the ground about 12k away and will not stop. (The pieces have unlimited ammo... hehe!) I added some static objects for ambience. I also added a subtitle message that lets you know they should be firing. You can remove that message group once you verify they're working as you intended. You may need to play with the AttackArea MCU as you see fit. Let me know if you need anything else.

Edit: Added some map icons to the group to make it easier to spot when flying around.

image.png.f7603f566bd1784c6eff666ba283c2c4.png

The group can be found here -> German lefh18 Artillery.zip

I admit I didn't test this group, but it should work!

Edited by [TWB]Sketch
Grammar
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sketch, really appreciate your time, thanks a lot!

Edited by LeLv30_Redwing
  • Upvote 1

No problem, I needed to create some cool artillery pieces myself for some U-2 top secret squirrel stuff.