Sign in to follow this  
Dark_P

G-6 Crosshair is to big

Hi i just got the G-6 collectors plane i love it, but i have a big problem with it ...no pun intended :P

The crosshair is just to big, it fills whole glass of the sight and it makes it impossible to aim, i dont have this problem with any other 109

Any fix for this?

Regards! 

btw it does not look that bad on the pic below, but when i am playing it is alot worse 😕

crosshair_zpsrbacwtov.png

Edited by Dark_P

HI !

try to change the pilot's head position and the zoom

or....

in the snap view folder copy the bf-109 values  that you've flow and that you prefer and paste  over the G6 doc

Remember to save the original one if you want to return at the first one

Bye! ....

and .....

Good Luck!

Like Caster said. Center the view (and disable the headtracker if you have one), use INS/HOME keys to adjust head position closer to sight to your preference. When you feel its fine press F10 to save quick view. (And re-enable head tracker)

I use Trackir and have adjusted my head position and zoom in game to reflect the reticle position and size below.

Reticle.jpg

Well you learn something every day, My reticles ALL look like your first pic, so i'll be adjusting my head positions tonight methinks.

Change head position to your personal adjustments, press F10 for save our camera config and done. 

If you don't have TrackIR like me, i personally recomend you put the head a little above,  almost nullifying the movement to below of head on high G maneuvers and letting you shot.

You must see the crosshair like a old fashion sniper rifle scope. (No like a T, like a Catholic cross)

Almost like this (It's an F4, but can be applied on G-6)

20190221135831_1.jpg

Edited by El_Oso

Never mind what i wrote before.. it works now :)

Thank you guys!

Edited by Dark_P